Suri Cruise - my mother's daughter

After her divorce from Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes gave yourself installation make of her daughter Suri a normal child, not capricious girl, which everything is permitted. Sometime before Daddy spoiled Suri, she is absolutely gotten out of hand, and then only in a figurative sense, as at the hands of parents this 6-year-old stellar daughter noticed more than once or twice. Now that the full custody of Suri in the hands of Katie, she decided not to spoil the baby, she seems a little bit against it, but it sure just yet ...

September 6, 2006:

Worldwide baby Suri Cruise was presented not just, for example, through the twitter post, and people saw it on the pages of one of the most senior media today «Vanity Fair». Right photographing got famous Annie Leibovitz, who made so many beautiful photo newborn that in the journal Family Album Katie and Tom already got 22 pages! On one of them, Tom and Katie pointed out that dream of one thing - that their daughter was enjoying life and all her dreams come true. Tom in an effort to please her daughter gone too far, but Holmes is now corrects the errors of the former betrothed and pulls the girl down to earth.

July 13, 2007:

A year after the birth of first child Cathy restrained emotion and in an interview with «Harper's Bazaar» admitted:

"I was very lucky. I have a husband and a child, which I simply adore. And yet, my career, which is also important for me. You know, sometimes I want to exclaim "Wow! How grateful I am. "
The photo walks with Katie Suri in a park in Berlin.

July 22, 2007:

Once Cathy was her best friend Victoria Beckham, and they, of course, along with Suri Cruise, watched the game David Beckham. Baby giggling and Katy was read in the eyes of the true woman's happiness and shouts "What a miracle it is!". I think you and see for yourself how it was ... Very, very good picture now of their family will not see ...

August 7, 2008:

Katie and Suri play in the New York park. Little beauty just learning to walk, so sit on the carpet for it the most. It is strange that before Mom somehow watched her hair, and now all thrown.

October 9, 2008:

In recognition of Holmes Suri grown very independent girl and as an example she brings the ability to choose their baby's clothes. When they go to the store, Katie buys things themselves, and then later Suri, which revolves in the dressing room as long as possible.

October 12, 2009:

Katie and Suri jogging in Boston. The girl could not leave her doll unattended, so Holmes had to do with her race. Uncomfortable, but what to do ...

February 10, 2010:

Besides the fact that Suri loves shoes with heels on which Katie disaccustoms her, she still loves makeup. At her young age, she already enjoys blush, lip gloss, and a drop of the shadows. The truth is now Holmes tries to reduce all of this to a minimum.

April 10, 2010:

It seems that they are just out of bed, but the paparazzi anyway - to take their work.

April 11, 2010:

Mummy admitted that her beloved daughter likes to run and dance, but go she herself something bummer. By the way, Suri is also involved in gymnastics.

June 21, 2011:

Katie and Suri splash in the waves of the ocean while Tom is his next project in a row. His wife, he tried to limit the shooting, so motherly love and affection - is the main thing in the life of the Suri Cruise. Maybe it's even better because nanny - an extreme option.

October 6, 2011:

Pittsburgh paparazzi did not like Suri, she has made it clear to themselves. Katie, as usual, imperturbable.

November 10, 2011:

Suri again rebelled :)

July 11, 2012:

Immediately after her divorce from Tom Cruise, Katie decided to surprise her daughter and led her to the Central Zoo in New York. She drags her lovingly in her arms, and to this day, and the reason is infinite love. Lawyer Kathy noticed that Holmes will continue to take care of Suri and she was not a spoiled child, as the public thinks, and too beloved daughter or "center of the universe" Cathy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting