Battle dresses

Salma Hayek vs Anne Hathaway

Last month, just two girls wearing an elegant black dress with fringed by Stella McCartney. These girls become appetizing Mexican Salma Hayek and fragile American Anne Hathaway. So on whom one dress looks better? In this unequal battle, I would have given victory Salma, as if the dress could utter even one word, a word that would be "decorations". Anne lacks accessories, but tightened beauty Hayek did not forget about jewelry and bright accents in the form of a pink lipstick. In 46 years, Hayek looks no worse than 30-year-old Anne, and even then it scores extra points.

Elizabeth Hurley vs Lady Gaga

Elizabeth Hurley offered up on a pedestal as soon as she appeared in a revealing Versace dress at the premiere of the film "Four Weddings and a Funeral" (1994). All noted some luxury figure girl Hugh Grant and Liz instantly became the object of desire for many men. After 18 years of "Queen of monsters," Lady Gaga has decided to repeat the success, adding onions something your (in this case, their boots). Trying to be counted, but this dress is always associated it with Elizabeth, so she will love prevails.

Emma Watson vs Rihanna

It is impossible to determine to whom Tom Ford shoes fit more, but looking at an unusual platform, I would say that Rihanna since Emma bow to need something more classical.

Mia Wasikowska vs Dianna Agron

Mia and Dianna wore Prada dress Printed on festivals: one in Cannes, the other in Italy. Mia more petite, but her high heels, but Agron slightly more elaborate, but without them, and for this reason Wasikowska in the first place. The dress, by the way, not so hot ...

Cameron Diaz vs Lily Cole

In its 40 Cam successfully ahead of the younger generation, although Lily Cole Alexander McQueen dress in a very worthy competitor. To be honest I do not even know to whom this thing looks better, but I will be biased and choose Diaz.

Gwyneth Paltrow vs Kim Kardashian

On physique Gwyn and Kim are very different women, and the figure Kardashian Dress Emilio Pucci, in my opinion, looks much "richer" than the figure Paltrow (but I would note that if this were a mini-dress, Gwyneth would not be equal).

Katy Perry vs Alessandra Ambrosio

Before you go on a radical diet think twice. Katy Perry in Balmain dress looks much more feminine Alessandra even considering the totality of last leg length and professionalism with which she presents clothes.

Katy Perry vs Rihanna

Two girlfriends in identical dresses ... ay-I-ay, what a nuisance. Image of Katy Perry by Louise Goldin designed in the Gothic style, but the style in which sustained bow Rihanna I do not know, so the victory over Perry.

Poppy Cara Delevingne vs Kristen Bell

Lovely "blindsided" by Topshop blue trousers became a stumbling block between the Poppy and Cara Delevingne Kristen Bell. It is time to judge them and to recognize that the image of Poppy made a pleasant and fresh, but Kristen is clearly overstretched and overloaded autfit.

Kim Kardashian vs Kendall Jenner

Azzedine Alaia dress Kim emphasized the heaviness and slenderness Kendall, here and think who wears it better.

Pixie vs Paloma Faith

Pixie image (left) is quite cute and original, but Paloma Faith as usual and too clever by half from the midi-dress «Dolce & Gabbana» had created some confusion.

Rebecca Hall vs Emma Roberts

Rebecca Hall knowingly starred in Woody Allen's "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" because of typecasting it is somewhat reminiscent of his favorite of Scarlett and, like that, Rebecca to face very dark suits with a twist. Nothing against it, Emma Roberts did not have, but this suit YSL still need to grow.

Tags

See also

New and interesting