What Britney Spears paid for her success and who her touching song "Everytime" really is about

No matter how many years Britney Spears hides all the background of her difficult fate, on October 24, 2023, everything will change. It is on this day that the world will see the memoir of the pop singer – “The Woman in Me”, where Britney will talk about her childhood, career, relationships and life under the 13-year guardianship of her father.

GettyImages Fans of the singer waiting for a lot of revelations. Among other things, we will learn why the girl likes to take naked photos, what a terrible secret connects her with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake and to whom the touching song “Everytime” is actually dedicated.

Already a week before the release of the memoirs of the famous blonde in the Network leaked some curious facts. The 41-year-old star dedicated the book "the love of her life" to two sons: 17-year-old Jaden James and 18-year-old Sean Preston.

For almost a year and a half, the star did not communicate with children. Those very painfully perceived addiction masters to shoot themselves in a frank manner and publish photos in social networks. In August 2022, the boys moved to Hawaii with Britney’s ex-husband Kevin Federline. Insiders report that now the singer resumed communication with children and even discussed with them the release of the book.

GettyImages In the fall of 2021, Spears emerged from her father's decades-long custody. Since then, she's just been flooding Instagram with her naked photos and videos. But for what purpose? She said: I would be understood by people who have been photographed a thousand times over the years. Pushed and forced to pose for someone else’s approval. I take pictures of myself because I enjoy it. I put the shot myself, I pose the way I want and I feel attractive.”

GettyImages Justin Timberlake scandal Young Britney's first serious romance with rising star Justin Timberlake is still sucking everyone in. Although it ended in 2002. And although this relationship was like a fairy tale, today the successful singer and actor is nobly nervous and afraid of the release of his memoirs. So much so that he even brought in lawyers to delay the moment. Sounds like a good thing.

Justin and Britney met as children on the set of the children’s show “Mickey Mouse Club”. Both talented and promising, the teens fell in love and started dating in 1999. According to the singer, their breakup was one of the loudest and most tragic that show business has ever seen.

According to the official version, the reason for the breakup was the betrayal of the singer with the Australian choreographer Wade Robson. Their innocent kiss on the set turned into a short affair. The unfortunate cheated Timberlake poured out his sadness in the famous single "Cry Me A River" and was so, but 20 years after those events, Spears revealed the shocking truth.

The singer described to readers a difficult moment of his biography. It turns out that during the relationship, 19-year-old Britney became pregnant, and Justin Timberlake forced her to get rid of the child.

The actress recalls that the decision of the former boyfriend was an unpleasant surprise for her. She was in love and hoped to build a family with him one day. Pregnancy prompted her to reconsider plans, but the boyfriend was not happy with the future baby. At their young age, it was too early to think of children.

According to the singer, she would never have decided to get rid of the child if it depended only on her. The woman still considers this incident the most terrible test of all that she had to go through.

GettyImages Song "Everytime" In addition, the pop star brought clarity to another moment of his creativity. It turns out that her famous touching song “Everytime”, which came out a year after the breakup with Timberlake, was not dedicated to the ex-boyfriend. In it, Spears asks for forgiveness - but not for treason. The girl pours pain and tears on the unborn baby.

“Every time I see you in my dream. I see your face, you chase me. Please forgive me, baby. My weakness hurt you. With this song, I pray for your forgiveness, the very young girl Britney seals the mystery and sadness behind the lyrics of the song.

In 2007, the actress experienced a difficult divorce from Kevin Federline and was under the constant sight of paparazzi cameras. During that period, one of the most eccentric episodes in her life occurred - shaving her head head. She also said in her memoirs: Growing up, I was constantly watched from head to toe, and my body was constantly commented on. Shaving my head and playing in public was my answer in this confrontation.

According to Britney, under her father’s care, she realized that those cruel times were long gone. She grew her hair again, lost weight, began to observe the regime of the day and took all the medications prescribed by doctors. I hope that the girl will one day find peace of mind.

Would you like to know more about Britney Spears? Do you expect her memoirs to come out? Share it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting