Jolly 33-year-old mother of 12 children talks about her motherhood and answers whether she wants to give birth again

Britney Church. seasonedWhich is hardly surprising. Together with her husband, the American raises 12 children, which she gave birth to herself. The woman was pregnant for 11 years. While she has no plans to have a new baby, her husband doesn’t mind another. How parents manage to cope with so many offspring, read further in the article.

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Experienced mother Britney Church lives with her large family in Arkansas City. She is now 33 and an experienced mother of 12 children. She gave birth to her first child when she was only 16 years old. Usually at this age, girls give birth by accident.

But this is not Britney's story. After the birth of the first child, she became pregnant again, and then again. So, by the age of 19, the American took care of three children. She had babies one by one until she said to herself at 32, “I think I’m done!” However, her husband Chris, who is 30 years old, is not averse to getting another one.

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Britney has 7-year-old Silas, 5-year-old Christopher Jr., 3-year-old triplets Oliver, Usher and Abel, as well as 11-month-old Roween. The woman also has 6 older children from 2 previous relationships: 17-year-old Crizman, 16-year-old Jordan, 14-year-old Caleb, 13-year-old Jace, 12-year-old Cadence and 10-year-old Jesalyn.

For 5 years, the American raised five children without any assistance. She met her husband Chris at work in 2014. Her eldest daughter Krizman recently graduated from high school and is closer in age to her mother than to her younger brother.

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Britney Church is a mom of 7 boys and 5 girls. In total, she was in a position for about 98 months, which is almost 11 years. All children, except triplets, were born naturally. At the same time, the American looks great. If you look at her, you can't tell she's a mother of 12 kids. Maybe I’m just thinking in stereotypes?

The heroine assesses his health and believes that he can give birth to at least one more child. However, so far, she has not planned this. However, this is not surprising, because the care of a woman is already enough. Despite raising young children and household chores, Britney manages to successfully lead social networks.

For example, 122,000 people subscribed to her Instagram account. And almost 2 million people follow her TikTok page. These are really big numbers that require Britney to post something regularly.

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Such a crushing success came to the American thanks to her large family. According to her, people like to watch others live. In Britney’s case, interest grows doubly, because it’s not every day you meet a happy mother of 12 children.

A woman shares details of her family life with subscribers. She explains how she travels with so many children. It also shows where the money goes from the family budget. For example, only milk, which is so much loved by all family members, you have to spend at least $ 200 per month.

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Although Britney has a lot of fans, there are no haters online. Some personalities began to openly condemn a woman for having so many children. But she doesn’t care: I used to care a lot what others thought of me. But that's in the past. Bring positivity to yourself!

Many people think that Britney Church is a very religious person. Why else would she have so many children? However, the mother of many children refutes all guesses. She gave birth 12 times just because she wanted to. The heroine sincerely loves every child. And only near her family and friends she feels really happy. Isn't that enough to have a baby?

Instagram / @our_large_family_life Tell me, what do you think about such large families? For example, I think having a baby is a big responsibility. So you can plan a pregnancy when you are confidently standing on your feet and understand what future you can give your child. Agreed?

Tags

See also

New and interesting