Super tuning their hands (5 photos)

taler wrote: So, going to have to leave the Gagra, we stopped at there the market to buy a product Coy. Commodity feature not found, but in the back of the market is found that even at first did not believe:

Yes, that is here, in all its glory. Impressive ass deployed to front foglights. And the use of two radiator grilles are also commands respect.

Like it? That's me too much. Felt that a man had a dream, a dream of having a real rally car. Hands. And something else:

Yes, the package out of cartons of cigarettes, for example. And stickers with boxes of fruit. After all, the real race car must bear advertising, right?

But this is such a handsome man from behind. Note antenna. This male.

I must say that the bumper from the Volga (?) It's definitely coming.

But the photo in the interior. In my opinion, perfect fit.

The owner, as it turned out, worked nearby, and did not have to wait long. Expand the interview did not happen, but learn something failed. Such that the exterior of it after all these labors generally satisfied, but with the engine still has some problems. Insufficient athletic he engine something. Not relevant. But he will think, and I believe in him - the problem with the engine he too decides.

Here it is:

His colleagues, however, that worked nearby, doing some strange face and grinned. They seem to be hinting that Avtosrtoiteley slightly in itself, but it is obvious slander.

-

Tags

See also

New and interesting