"Super-men" are known all over the world

In the world of cinema divorced many supermen, every super hero, Batman, Spiderman available and many others, what can I say, Hancock and even the present)) All of them loved, admired. Teenage girls (and not only) make them their idols. In general, all of these "super-men" are known all over the world and they did not stop talking.

In this, I have decided to speak, absolutely not about them but about equally famous super-woman! I want to introduce you to my collection of Hollywood celebrities starring super heroines.

To your attention - the super-women in the world of cinema.

And so, let's start from the distant 1966 ... This year has given me first of admiration in the face of our women - Yvonne Craig and Julie Newmar.
Want to see what were these beauties? Easily))

TV series "Batman" 1966

TV series "Batman" 1966

1968 gave the world one more woman-cat - Ertu Kitt. Frankly, it changes the Pocar!

TV series "Batman" 1968

Here it is - the family feline

The baton adopts an American actress, model, writer, producer - Jane Fonda. 1968. He gave the actress the role of Barbarella, and I must say it is perfect for her approached.

"Barbarella", 1968

1970 was the year of the appearance on the screens of "Wonder Woman" in the role of Linda Carter, who held the position for four years in this "wonderful way" in the series, 1970

What makes it worse than Superman?))

In the year of the birth of my beloved sisters, namely 1984. On the screen there was a charming "supermensha" - Helen Slater

It will establish order in the city!

Further, our modern 2000 and no less modern and stylish super heroine. Who are they?

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft 2001

Famke Jensen as Jean Grey in "X-Men 2", 2003

and here is a cutie Jennifer Garner as Elektra Nachios, 2003-2005

one of my favorite images of Halle Berry in "Catwoman", 2004

Charlize Theron in "Aeon Flux", 2005

Jessica Alba, the role of Sue Storm in "Fantastic Four" 2005

Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", 2010

And many others ...

And soon on the screens will be another super Catwoman as one who would have thought of the Anne Hathaway

Tags

See also

New and interesting