In 60 (14 pics + text)

For example, an interesting picture. Yesterday I wrote about the romantic 50s, the time of youth, my grandparents. That's how I imagine the time.
1956, a recreation park in the small town of provinitsalnom.

the West, in the 60 years to the Soviet Union to use the term - driven economy. In the book "The 20th Century, 1946-1960" French publisher France Loisirs just says that the range of consumer goods scarce even in the metropolitan department stores, and their quality leaves much to be desired ...
What they wrote in the 70s, when everything fell into disrepair? My grandmother of 50's, early 60's said that this was a real communist paradise.

In general, it is interesting as abroad were Soviet reality. In preparing this post tried to be objective. But looking at this book, comparing the data in parallel with Wikipedia, I once again proved the correctness of their beliefs. If we draw the advertising pages, how fantastic project. For example, as illustrations for the book by Vasily Aksenov's "The Island of Crimea».

Unfortunately, the authors of the photos could not be established. Just do not always specify the exact date and place of shooting.

Fashion Soviet women from 1930 to 1970 has not changed too much. Probably for this reason, so actively celebrating the 8th of March. At least once a year to remember that after all a woman - a woman ...

Actually, ravaged and devastated Europe after the war, the first time dressed not much better (left). What can be said about American women (right). Fashion Week in New York. 1947.

In a state that the last 300 years have not led military operations in the territory, do not need to remind you that a woman - a woman. For this reason, I was more interested in the developments in Europe and the Soviet Union. American photographs here for completeness, but not to compare.

Berlin, 1945. After the war, the Germans were on equal terms with the Russian. Well, almost equal ... And they both started from scratch to build a new life. Really liked this photo. Affects the supply of energy in this girl jumping on the tracks. There is in it some kind of thirst early settlement and establishing a new life. After 10 years in the quality of life of the capitalists and communists, the present abyss.

By the way, Soviet propaganda after the war was not easy to conduct political talks with the workers. Whenever meetings on the ideological treatment agitator began to talk about the horrors of capitalism, any soldier, come down to Berlin asked - you yourself something was there? Times not, and do not say!

Economic miracle and progress in the USSR directly dependent upon well-established communications. Therefore, members of the Komsomol were building the BAM and other railroads. 1967.

... While their peers behind the Iron Curtain came off at music festivals.

Because the West and without miracles everything was fine with the economy. Paris Motor Show. 1960.

Moscow, Red Square, 1969. A similar review of achievements of the industry, however, the military. As long as the capitalists are recorded in all new models of Ford or Peugeot, Soviet citizens working for the benefit of the motherland. Get 8 cents from each earned ruble. The remaining 92 pennies go to space exploration and defense of the country ... What would if necessary, can be made to vanish by a rocket factories Ford and Peugeot. Well, theoretically ... just in case.

MARASME ET EXPÉRIMENTATION. That was the headline in France will see this picture with Russian schoolgirls. What the hell, Soviet pioneers? Ordinary children, are no different from their peers in Europe. Nor those of any other totally not interested in missiles with nuclear warheads.

1955. Judging by the packed to the refrigerator, on the other side of the ocean housewives did not interest marasmic experiments with Russian schoolgirls.

In the background is clearly visible chic object owned by the state - the Soviet farm. In the center of the photo - a typical representative of the collective farms, who worked for the State from 60 to 100 days. A member of a collective farm could be anyone under 16 years (except for former kulaks). The collective farms were obliged to conduct a planned economy, to expand acreage and increase productivity. Failure to comply with the rules is punished by deprivation of rights, including the right to the infield.

Happy family posing for a photograph of British farmers against the backdrop off the TV. 1947. Somehow it seems to me that their home village will get one of the first ATM in the main street. And a couple of decades, wireless internet.

Tags

See also

New and interesting