Wedding gift

The history of the US, even got into the newspapers: a huge wedding for 300 people. After the ceremony, even during the celebration, the newlyweds went up to the podium and walked to the microphone to make a speech to the assembled guests. He said he wanted to thank everyone for what they came for and support during weddings, especially those who come from afar.

Especially I would like to thank the family and relatives of the bride, because they have gathered and the organization of such a magnificent wedding. I wanted to thank everyone for the gifts and for all that they did, and said that each wanted to prepare a special gift from himself. Therefore, under the seat of each chair, he stuck the envelope. He said that it is a gift for everyone, and asked that all envelopes are opened.

Each envelope is a picture size of 8x10, which was witness newlywed, engaged in sex with the bride. Newlyweds suspected the two of them and hired a private detective to a few weeks before the wedding, he spent the investigation.

Then newlywed couple more minutes stood at the podium, watching the reaction of the crowd, then he turned to the witness and said: «F @ ck you», then turned to the bride and repeated: «F @ ck you», and then turned to stunned guests: "I'm outta here" and walked out.

Immediately next Monday a man a divorce.

While most couples after the receipt of such information would be immediately severed all relations, this man went through all the preparations for the wedding ceremony and, as if nothing had happened.

His place was: the bride's parents paid $ 35,000 for the triumph of 300 guests. He informed all that happened. But the best part was the fact that he ruined the reputation of the bride and the witness in front of all their friends and family in full (parents, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, and so on. N.)

Tags

See also

New and interesting