What not to give on Valentine's Day

The most romantic holiday of the year is approaching – Valentine’s Day. On this day, most of all, I want to please my soulmate with a sweet and romantic gift. However, esotericists warn that there are gifts that lovers can not give.

Most likely, many have already come up with what they will give to their chosen one, but if you have not yet made a final decision, then quickly look at the list that will be presented to you. "Site" I prepared it for you.

On this wonderful day, you want to make your soul mate the most romantic and at the same time practical gift. However, there are things that are better to buy yourself and not to give to others. At least that's what esotericists say. Here is a list of things you should not give your other half. They say it brings bad luck.

1. Handkerchief
    There are very cute handkerchiefs that are made to order, with embroidered initials. It would seem a good gift, but the beloved should not give it. It is believed that this handkerchief will then have to wipe away tears.

2. The clock
    A good watch is a beautiful one, it would seem. gift to a man on February 14It will please the recipient. But don't give a watch. It's thought to be separation.

3. Sharp objects
    Knives, cold weapons and other sharp objects are not at all suitable for a gift to a loved one. Such a gift will bring quarrels, discord and tears to the relationship.

4. Socks and panties
    Things are good, in the household will be useful, but to present them as a gift is not worth it, especially for a man. No, it's not even that it's banal. It is simply believed that gifted socks will contribute to the imminent departure of the husband from the house, and cowards will push him to cheat.

5. Knitted clothes
    Many girls think that there is nothing better than a gift made by hand. That’s true, but not if it’s knitted. Esotericists argue that such a gift will inevitably lead to betrayal and separation. This only applies to unmarried couples.

6. Chains.
    The chain itself is not a bad gift. However, it is believed that if it breaks, the relationship will end.

7. Books
    Books are a great gift, but not for lovers. It's thought to be parting. They can be given to friends and family, but not the other half.

8. Pearls and amber
    Girls should not accept jewelry with pearls and amber from fans. Esotericists believe that this is to tears, because in ancient Greece pearls were considered tears of nymphs. Amber jewelry promises a couple separation.

Here's a little list. But these are only signs, and because of them, you should not rush to the store and return the purchased watch or jewelry. If a gift is made from the heart and with love, it will not bring harm. You can believe in signs, you can ignore them - it's your business. However, we believe that they do not play a decisive role.

The gift doesn’t really matter either. It's just a way to please your half. Much more important is tenderness, care and understanding in a couple. For me, Best gift on February 14th It is a festive dinner or an unusual romantic dessert. You can also tell how strong your feelings are. Love and ignore the signs, dear readers!

Find out if it is possible to celebrate Valentine’s Day for an Orthodox person.

See a selection of original and unusual ideas for the Day of Lovers, which will help to please the other half.

What do you think about these signs? Tell me in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting