If you've been given something on this list, you know there's a witch.

Being careful with gifts was taught to me by my good friend as a child. Once upon a time, she gave me a beautiful pocket mirror for my birthday. I wanted it, but I couldn’t convince my parents to buy it. I asked for a coin, which surprised me. When I asked if I should pay for the gift, she said, "No, you don't understand." Why don't you give gifts?Like a mirror, without a coin in return. And then she told me a story that her grandmother, a hereditary witch, taught her that. And that a coin is needed in order to take away the trouble.

It's hard to tell if her grandmother had any gift, because I've never met her. But I still use her instructions to this day, not only when it comes to the mirror. It turns out that there are many items that are better not to take from the hands of strangers and unkind people, and some of them in particular.

Why not give gifts from the witch list

If a person is unfamiliar or familiar to you for a long time, but you do not know him from the best side, a gift may be a trap. There is a whole list of things that can be presented with malicious intent! And if these suspicious objects are in front of you in the form of an offering, you need to be careful. Maybe you're looking at a witch or a man who's trying to damage it.

I was inspired by a recent situation at work. I witnessed such offerings from one colleague to another when they never got along. The woman secretly left giftLike it wasn't from her. It was mostly candy, but one day a beautiful metal badge appeared on the employee’s desk. You know, it's fashionable these days to pin on a jacket or a blouse. That's when I knew it was time to sound the alarm. Later it turned out that one colleague tried to steal from another husband and, I must say, had already managed to achieve some success in this case.

I will tell you how it ended at the end. And to begin with, the most important thing: items that should not be taken from strangers. Or at least not to accept without payment a coin to reflect the trouble.

Unsplash Knife or barbed-cutting objects Even if your friend is a cook by calling, do not hurry. kniveDon't be. And certainly not to accept them as a gift! The energy of this object is so destructive that it is able to cut thin energetic matter into small pieces. Getting into the house, such a gift will inevitably break the harmony in it. If you present a knife to a young couple or one of the spouses, it can cause the union to break up. At a minimum, this will provoke protracted, painful quarrels.

Not only knives can bring misfortune, but also any barbed-cutting objects: skewers, scissors, daggers, studs and pins. They're piling up on their edge. destructivenessIt could ruin all your plans for life. Being in the house, such objects bring depression, apathy and panic attacks to its residents.

Unsplash An exception can be only pointed jewelry items, such as a jewelry pin or clip. It is important that they are given with good intention. For example, a pin accepted as a gift from parents can become a lucky talisman. It is even better if the father or mother nails the jewelry themselves. But in the hands of an evil person, even such a beautiful object can become weapon. In every way.

Mirror is a sacred, mystical object that absorbs very quickly. powerhouse. After the death of a person, mirrors are hung in the house for 9 and sometimes 40 days. Through the mirror, you can easily convey the slander uttered in it to someone who looks into it. Therefore, it is so dangerous not just to accept as a gift, but even to buy or store antique mirrors. Such antiques usually have a very powerful energy, which in two counts can turn your life around.

Especially attentive should be young girls accepting a mirror as a gift from an older woman. Because such a “gift” will steal the beauty and vitality of a young maid, passing on to a woman with evil intent. And while one will wither, the other will blossom at its expense. No wonder in the fairy tale of Snow White symbol Between the aging queen and the young beauty became a mirror.

One coin here is not paid off, you need to carefully treat the object with salt solution, which removes negative energy. This will help in the event that the item was given to you anonymously and you can not refuse it.

It is believed that watches can steal the time of the person to whom they are given, especially if they were presented during the waning moon. Such an object is very dangerous, and if it breaks, it can bring its owner continuous troubles and misfortunes. It is not necessary to give watches to people of old age - they can become a target for serious diseases.

Unsplash also gives watches to those who want to take something away, so think carefully about the motives of the giver. If it is a business partner or colleague, the gift should be treated with disbelief. And if that's what you're thinking. watchBe sure to say to yourself that you do not hold any evil intention and give from the heart. For hours, you should ask not one, but 8 coins at once, and then give this trifle to the needy.

The way out of this situation will be a gift certificate for the purchase of a watch, which will protect both you and the person to whom you give it.

The symbol of purity is not so simple when it comes to slander and gifts. Nowadays, decorative soap is very popular as a souvenir. But if you present it to a person with a weak energy field, he will begin to suffer fears and nightmares. Moreover, every time a person washes their hands, it will attract adversity. No business will get along, everything will fall out of hand, even the most profitable business can fail. There is also a belief that a relationship with a loved one will melt like soap.

Soap can be given if you want to get rid of the human influence on your life. It is advisable to do this in a full moon, then the unwanted character will simply disappear from view and will not disturb you again. You can even say before that: “Take care of your life, disconnect yourself from others.”

Now it has become fashionable to give the so-called delicious bouquets of candy. Or from different smokes, if the recipient is a man. Leaders in teams should be careful and watch who gives such a gift. Because any gifted products carry someone else’s energy. And it will affect the well-being and fate as soon as the recipient eats such a gift.

Give a wallet with caution, because even without malicious intent, this gift can cut off. You need to be aware of what the recipient does for a living. If the wallet was given to you, look into it, whether there is any denomination inside the bill. The fact is that it is absolutely impossible to give an empty wallet. Perhaps the detractor will do this deliberately to attract lack of money. By the way, for the same reason, you can not give or give away empty dishes borrowed.

Accepting gifts given with malicious intent is not worth even those with strong energy. Therefore, attackers usually hide. anonymouslyLike my colleague. Unbeknownst to her, she could afford to eat a gift of tea. And in the meantime, complain that their relationship with her husband completely broke down.

But when I saw the badge, which is still the same brooch and pin, I decided to ask if my colleague was on good terms with the one who put the badge. It turned out that they were not friends at all, since the woman repeatedly tried to meet her husband, who regularly takes his wife from work.

Whether you believe it or not is up to you, but it is important to understand that many people believe it and that such gifts can reveal their intentions. You never know when you will meet someone who wants to hurt you. Therefore, I believe that you should always be ready for everything. That’s why you can’t give gifts from this list. In addition, gifts are still a very intimate matter, they need to be cautiously Even without any mysticism. Do you agree?

Tags

See also

New and interesting