What should be the wedding image of the bride during the war

You and I recently learned that getting married in a war is normal. However, the format of the celebration itself is changing. Which means that and wedding It will be different from what everyone is used to.

Peels Edition "Site" I have prepared for you an actual selection of practical and comfortable outfits for modern brides. If soon you are going to go down the aisle, be sure to read this article to the end!

According to statistics, since the beginning of the full-scale Russian invasion, almost 52,000 new families have been registered in Ukraine. Many couples refuse to celebrate their wedding. However, this does not mean that you can walk through the wreath in anything.

Today there are a huge number of modern ideas for holiday outfits. Wedding image of the bride can be stylish and comfortable even in times of war! We share the most relevant options further in the article.

Wedding dress ideas
  1. Let’s start with the most practical and convenient option. It's laconic. pantsuit in bright colors. It is not necessary to choose a white dress. For solemn painting in the registry office, beige, dusty pink, sky blue and even gray shades are perfect.

Peels

Choosing a pants suit as a wedding outfit, you will not regret it. First of all, it's beautiful. Elegant and restrained costume can be complemented with a lace top. Secondly, such clothes are simply comfortable and comfortable in wear. In addition, after the wedding, you will be able to wear this image in everyday life.

2. Down the list. white-dress. Classic style will turn you into a real doll. We guarantee that the groom will be delighted! You’ll probably like your reflection in the mirror. You can supplement the image with a gentle bouquet of peonies (now just the season) or an original wreath of live flowers.
  3. Flying dress in linen style A great idea for a wedding bow. This outfit can be correctly combined with a jacket or just a knitted jacket on buttons. In addition, this dress is perfect shoes both at low speed and on heels. And after the painting, you can wear it throughout the summer. Isn't it beautiful?

Peels
  4. You can go under the wreath. whitesuit on thin straps. Choose a model with palazzo pants or culottes. Then visually the outfit will look like an air dress. This is a great alternative to bulky voluminous wedding dresses that constrain the movements of the bride.
  5. If you want to dress up in something more original, choose. texture. Corrugated or harvested models of an unusual cut are perfect. Thanks to them, you will be able to emphasize the advantages of your figure and hide the shortcomings.

Other ideas for the owners of the sharpened figure we advise to pay attention to miniature dresses with voluminous sleeves. Fortunately, people have long since got rid of prejudices about the length of the outfit. So you can safely bare your feet without fear of judgment. Especially when it's hot outside! Why soar in layered wedding dresses when you can find something more free and breathable?

Peels Speaking of which. A special recommendation applies to dresses made of natural fabrics: cotton and linen. Modern Ukrainian women are increasingly choosing hand-embroidered dresses or shirts in the floor as a wedding outfit. This image looks fresh and authentic. You can wear these dresses any day after the wedding. I strongly advise you to pay attention to light dresses with white embroidery.

Stars of Ukrainian show business, as well as foreign celebrities and politicians set the right example. Recently, under the crown in an embroidered dress went culinary diva Elizaveta Glinskaya. How the master looked in an unusual wedding dress, I suggest you look at the link. In the same article you will find many other ideas for holiday dress.

I wonder how you see the perfect wedding image of the bride? Boldly share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting