Grammy 2013

As promised, I publish a post on the red carpet ceremony "Grammy" in 2013, which was held last night at the Staples Center, California. As expected, orders vociferous fashionistas this time exceeded all expectations. Couture, diamonds, luxury accessories, which cost often exceeds the cost of the dress - it was on the red carpet. Let me remind you that this time the organizers of the ceremony and the television channel CBS, which broadcast the show live, decided to introduce a strict dress code and asked the guests of the ceremony to make sure their outfits look decent and decently - not bare breasts, buttocks and genitals (apparently, It was a!). All this we thank God for this ceremony did not see, but some of the fashionistas star still managed to tickle our nerves.

This is indeed one and the same girl? Half-naked hooligan with a hairstyle under the boy on the cover of the disc «Unapologetic» and the sophisticated woman on the red carpet? Rihanna has once again proved that it can and knows how to be a lady, but only when it wants to. Luxurious red dress to the floor by Azzedine Alaia awaken Riri true woman - gentle and sensual, but at the same time very strong. I have one word for it - a goddess!

Despite the fact that the image of Kaley Cuoco was much more restrained than the clothes of her colleagues on the red carpet, this outfit seemed to me to be very successful. The ensemble, consisting of leather pants, plain white T-shirts and embroidered sequins jacket, in my opinion, perfectly captures the essence of the ceremony - it's only rock-n-roll.

I do not know who else could teach this dress by Givenchy better than Florence Welch - a girl with an extraordinary appearance, voice and style. The dress of couture 2009 collection is decorated with hypertrophic spikes, hundreds of sequins emerald hue and cut from the hip, which exposes the body as much as you need. Once again, convinced that the rich green color is very red!

At this time Beyonce has decided to abandon the ostentatious luxury and prefer evening dress quite simple, but very effective overall by Osman. The highlight of the dress, of course, was the geometric cut bodice with highlighted shoulder line and graphically insert the white, which is very refreshing ensemble. The presence of red lipstick, a simple hairstyle and luxurious shape makes this an ideal way!

I waited so long that Adele wears black outfit NOT, and that this moment has come ... but I was disappointed. The singer was moving in the right direction, choose a dress in shades of red, which is very becoming to her, and knee-length, but style print dresses and played with it a cruel joke. In my opinion, overly active pattern and instead to hide figure flaws, it is, on the contrary, emphasizes them. As for style, one small detail could have saved this outfit and Adele with him - a deep cut could ease the dress and take his association with a woman on the teapot.

Hungry for spring and warm weather Alexa Chung appeared at the ceremony in a light sundress with chamomile print of Valentino Red. The dress is very informal and is clearly not intended for the red carpet of the loudest musical event of the year, but he's such a nice and sunny, I just can not help it. I am also very hungry for warmth and light dresses.

Natasha Bedingfield in Emerson. This lacy red dress combines femininity, elegance and audacity. Is that possible? It is. Delicate tissue responsible for the feminine, classic fitted cut - for the elegance and the cutouts on the sides and metal accessories - for the rage.

Greek Goddess, not otherwise. This is how you can describe the image, which appeared on the "Grammy" Taylor Swift. Dress by J. Mendel with light fabrics and ornaments in the form of shiny inserts - a classic example of the Greek style, hairstyle with a plait only enhances this effect. I agree that this image is very similar to most previous bows Taylor, but I think no one would deny that she looks great in it.

I am convinced that the girls with a rather broad shoulders and powerful arms does not fit this style of dress, which showed us Kelly Osbourne. For someone smarter this outfit would have looked great, although I can not deny that dress with geometric cutouts clear I really like.

Here is an example of how, or rather someone, you should wear a dress with geometric armhole. On Karlie Kloss with her thin little arms and shoulders of a beautiful blue hue dress sits perfectly. Of course, the model of large podiums would do well to gain a few pounds ... but then it will not be a model of large podiums.

Perfect dress fresh green hue of rezortnoy Gucci collection showed us Katy Perry. This outfit as if created for skaters singer and looks at her hypersexuality, revealing to us a view of the mouth-watering line neckline and spectacular twists. I am very glad that the outfit is made in pastel shades - it adds the image of tenderness and lightness.

Alicia Keys in Azzedine Alaia. The bodice is made of crocodile skin looks gorgeous and very sexy, but I can not decide with my feelings about style fishtail skirt. This item is intended to add the image of originality and unconventional, but destroys his femininity. Mermaid silhouette would correct the situation, but the outfit would have lost the originality.

Dress singer Ashanti looks luxurious, but translucent cowards kill all the charm. It is a pity.

The performer of one of the biggest hits of last year Kimbrough walked the red carpet in a dress Jaime Lee Major. Of course, the girl - a newcomer to the events of this magnitude, as the "Grammy", so I will not blame it for much spooky outfit.

Jennifer Lopez is no dress code does not apply, so the singer continues the tradition that began with Versace dress in 2000. According Jail, her black asymmetrical dress Anthony Vaccarello offers "a little bit of leg and shoulder." In my opinion, this is much more than "a little" - Angelina Jolie's leg just nervously smoking in the toilet! Of course, the "Grammy" - the only ceremony where you can afford to outfit such style, but even here it is too.

I like a pretty yellow dress Maria Menounos except for one small detail - cheap yellow belt should be replaced by a stylish metal belt. In any case, the image of the actress is very far from the title of "worst».

Once again I convinced that Solange Knowles is able to pick up accessories to outfits. Most of the other women who have had the luck to wear for the ceremony is a wonderful green dress Ralph & Russo Couture, would complement his lifeless beige seed pans for which the time has come to declare a moratorium, and issued only in emergencies, and Solange opted for aggressive studs studded neon shade. Very impressive and interesting!

Kat Dennings image clearly suffering on the part of styling and selection of accessories, and to solve this problem, I have two options. The first is to supplement cocktail dress pale blue makeup more restrained and more romantic hairstyle. Second, to opt out of the dress and to continue the theme vamp, makeup and hairdo given by a sexy outfit. I vote for option number two - a girl with a bright appearance, like Kate, a more dramatic image.

Nicole Kidman continues the theme of lace gentle straight cut dresses from Vera Wang. The image is quite good, but in my opinion, there is nothing interesting. Nicole knows how to look better!

Not every woman has enough courage to put risky dress from Georges Chakra, Kelly Rowland but not timid. Black evening dress with transparent inserts and geometric elements, covering the prescribed dress code in the ceremony indecent place looks luxurious. Light transparency is always better than the full nudity.

Carly Rae Jepsen in Roberto Cavalli. From time to time the singer chooses the outfits of the same silhouette and style that I be fed. The dress looks beautiful thanks to cascade strands of beads, sewn intricate pattern, but the feeling that we have seen something similar to Carly, Cavalli brings all efforts to naught.

Carrie Underwood has also chosen for the passage of the red carpet evening dress hands of Roberto Cavalli. Also, as Carly dress, her outfit looks very nice, but the fact that Carrie usually chooses dresses a la "little princess", it gives the image the effect of novelty and surprise. It is necessary to change the style a little bit, and you're in the limelight.

And finally, a recently established tradition, I offer you the top 5 best outfits ceremony in my purely personal opinion. So:

1 - Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia

2 - Beyoncé Osman

3 - Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra

4 - Solange Knowles Ralph & Russo Couture

5 - Natasha Bedingfield in Emerson

And what outfits became the best for you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting