They say: Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are.

They say: Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are. This saying can not modify a smaller share of the truth of this: tell me what you're doing, and I'll tell you what you are. In fact, after quite a long time (5 years or more) profession invariably imposes on the identity of the person corresponding to the mark, including a negative, although it would seem, in essence nothing inappropriate has not. Here is a small list of such professions.

1. Lawyer

As a rule, people are choosing this profession is very rigorous and suspicious ("What if something happens ..."). Over time, these qualities are often to the point of absurdity, that repels "normal" people, because even in personal relationships lawyers begin to look for some kind of trick. Finally, giperinformirovannost lawyers can easily turn them into gloomy "nerds».

2. Accountant

Known joke that "accountant" - a "diagnosis". Indeed, some people this profession so get used to your business image that even tolerate meticulousness and "love" to the figures of privacy. We opened all accountants do clearly and correctly, so that a new extreme and gives them fear and very troubling. Over time, many people in this profession turned into terrible snobs and nerds. To avoid this, accountants must periodically come off the market and meet more people, because otherwise there is a risk of being second Akaki Bashmachkin (hero of Nikolai Gogol's "The Overcoat"), whose world consisted only of letters and commas.

3. The doctor

This refers to doctors who in their practice faced with serious illness, suffering and death. The doctor takes over a very large responsibility for patients. Often, indifference, cynicism and emotional closeness physicians only forced psychological defense against stress, time and again arise on the basis of continuous monitoring of suffering.

Psychologists recommend that people with such a profession more internal problems and share experiences with loved ones, and do not forget about compassion, which are waiting for relatives. Tools trouble and care should be left at work and outside try to avoid additional stress.

4. A soldier

As you know, the military - people strictest discipline. Unfortunately, they often "build" even their loved ones, becoming a dictator home, and even a tyrant. Psychologists say that the military eventually acquire this type of professional deformation of the person, which is almost impossible to fix. Officer - a way of life.

5. Journalist

People who choose the profession of journalism, as a rule, very modest and prefer to stay in the shade ("He's the main event this, and I just take the interview"). In addition, they are curious. Of course, the journalistic practices of all these qualities develops, the outcome of which is not always good. A person can strike in self-centeredness and outright faux pas, it can form a pathological setting that he lives his life is not.

6. Teacher

Users of this profession are often arrogant. As a rule, they have inflated self-esteem, and is not dependent on the degree of professionalism. It is easy to be significant at the background of the child - the individual, is still far from disclosure, and sometimes self-esteem of the teacher translates into authoritarianism - if not in relation to the school's wards, then in relation to the household. Teachers especially if you are able to put yourself in the other person, as well as the cultivation of humility and tolerance.

7. Psychologist

It is no secret that many people who decided to become a psychologist, first of all want to understand themselves, and not the problems of future patients. In fact, because of the constant sight of another's deviation from its own "cockroaches" such people can never get rid of. Moreover, personal problems are often compounded. And thanks to his knowledge of human nature psychologists easily become manipulators, shamelessly using others for their own selfish purposes.

Psychologists should clearly separate their professional and personal lives, as well as to learn not to take people only as material for the next study.

8. Sales

Sell ​​a product, particularly illiquid - an art, in one way or another makes a man cunning, sly, and sometimes just to deceive. Experienced sales people - people tend to be quite cunning. Another disadvantage of workers of the profession - excessive talkativeness and excessive artistry, which may cause unnatural in everyday life. Such people often recommend to abstract from thinking about work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting