Anastasia Style Proskurina

About Anastasia gradually learn a lot. Seeing how skillfully she sheathes itself as juicy and glamorous look of her images, fans are trying to adopt the idea of ​​asking for advice. Perhaps this is what prompted Nastya create your own website where she occasionally puts photos of the new fashion sets, and publish master classes on making products. The model is the role itself, showing outfits for all occasions.

Bright fuchsia

White winter

Minus 18

Here it is Winter!

Nastia was famous what creates unique fashions that allow the girls look great in any situation. Nastya has a delicate taste, and all created collection blends perfectly with each other. In fact, on the basis of several models of dresses, skirts and blouses, you can create multiple capsule wardrobe, playing the desired style.

White-blue winter

Nastia sews herself. All patterns are simple, bright fabrics, and styles of universal. Using accessories is the same as the skirt may be the basis for a classical ensemble and evening wear. Family man Nastya somehow miraculously manages to constantly update a wardrobe, building up an arsenal of bags and shoes that just loves.

I am very economical. No, not greedy, namely economical. My hand is raised to buy the thing, if I know that it will cost less.

Catwoman

Dress-gown

She loves to sew and devotes several hours a day, with love, that it is not distracting. Statement is simple and cute she says on its website amadshopaholic.ru. It's amazing how fast Anastasia became popular, and yet still some two years ago, a young talented blogger and no one really knew. By the way, a barber by profession girl, but acknowledged that it was not her.

Socks

28 october

Life-affirming collection of designer clothes (probably we can say about it, and so using it is quite demanding word) are the trends of the season. Especially because some of the products - practically invention girl.

Inspired by the experience of Anastasia, the girls adopt her self-confidence and radiant optimism.

By the way, Anastasia married and she grows no less stylish daughter Elizabeth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting