Nonsense

- open the fridge, and look close. - See the time on mobile and immediately forget it. - Look into the subway tunnel, waiting for the train, though he quickly from priedet.

- When the microwave beeps once said: "I know, I know!" - To get dressed to go out of the apartment, go to my computer, droop a little more in the boots and hat, then have to leave. - Go to the store to buy sugar, and finally back with a bunch of bullshit, but without sugar. - For the umpteenth time to read the inscriptions on the air freshener to kill vremya.

- Press the call button to the elevator came quickly. - Wind the thread from the tea bag around the handle mugs, tie a knot and then unravel before you wash the mug. - Put the keys in his pocket, not to forget, and then look for a long time. - Allocate cursor text that reads. - To press harder on the buttons on the TV remote when the batteries sit in it. - To talk with the GPS, if very bad mood - he being rude or insulting ego.

- Set 5 alarm clocks in the morning and still get up 15 minutes before the exit. - Come into contact every 15 minutes. - Switch off the computer, turn off the speakers have time to farewell musical screensaver. - To lean to one side all the body when to take turns. - Get cracks in the pavement.

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

Man

See also

New and interesting