Bershka

Unfortunately, the reality is that in network and low-cost clothing stores consumer fashion is almost the same ... Things like a blueprint, a quality sometimes differ. Despite the fact that the Spanish brand Bershka also follows certain trends in fashion, and things of this brand have something in common with Zara, and H & M and others. Brands "like hot cakes", all the same, this brand has its own certain features!

I myself often buy by Bershka jeans, because they are very well sit down and worn long. While designers Bershka each time invent a very unusual model of jeans. Having looked through fashion blogs, convinced in his opinion - mostly from Bershka in fashionable jeans is present bows.

Blogger from Spain Alexandra P. (fashionsalade.com/lovelypepa) in jeans by Bershka

Blogger from Romania Miu M. (shoeper-women.blogspot.ro), also dressed in jeans Bershka

Zina (fashionvibe.net) from Spain (Barcelona) also wears jeans by Bershka

Stylish and original clothes from Bershka looks quite harmoniously with other brands. I offer yourself to see this:

Blogger from Amsterdam Annita (fashion-attacks.com) coat of Bershka

Vanessa (thevogueword.com) from Zurich to the top of the Bershka

She's in a coat of this brand

Catia (theblackeffect.blogspot.ru) from Portugal in transparent skirt from Bershka

Finnish bloggershka Helena (the-earth-inspires-me.blogspot.it) in the park

Blogger Cinderella (madamederosa.com) in a dress from the brand

The collections have Bershka stores. However, the quality leaves much to be desired. But keep in mind that it is the lot of nearly all the shops that are specialized in the production of clothing, but shoes also released. That model, which can already be found in stores:

Not so long ago Bershka opened its online store where you can buy the same thing at a lower price.

Tags

See also

New and interesting