She interviewed her husband and realized what men dream of seeing us, showing stylish images.

The male view is very different from the female one. The way women see themselves, as well as the things that seem most attractive to them, in most cases do not coincide with the vision of men. It often happens that when I ask my husband about his new cool image, I hear in response something in the style of “Well, it seems normal...”

It is no secret that the tastes of men and women have significant differences. Some bellicose women are now probably wondering, “Why should I care what men think about my clothes?”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Stradivarius (@stradivarius)

The answer is quite simple: sometimes you want to impress your beloved man, dressed so that he likes. Some people like it. maleize on a permanent basis. That's just the taste of men on women's outfits leaves much to be desired.

What's the biggest difference? Most men do not care about everything that we call fashionable and stylish. Except that some flashy colors can be annoying. It is mainly about the form of things. Preference is given to the fact that pleasantly fit the figure or expose some parts of the body.

Wearing wide palazzo trousers, a woman is more likely to attract the attention of women as sophisticated in fashion as she herself. And this is also great, especially if she had no desire to attract the eyes of the opposite sex. The same goes for overrideAnd all sorts of men's clothes, like huge jackets or shapeless shirts.

A post shared by Bershka (@bershka)

All these things look really stylish and great, but in the eyes of most men a woman in such clothes. rarely seen as an object of adoration. Although there are aesthetes who can appreciate this.

Purpose, comfort and opportunities What do those who can not decide on their style? Remember that you don’t always have to dress in the same way. You can flaunt. completely different images Every day.

Secondly, always consider your audience. If you want to impress men today, dress accordingly. But if in your plans this is not, boldly flaunt non-standard images!

Some will complain that we betray our own taste or even principles when we dress. more frankly than should. I don't think so. Everyone chooses the clothes they really want to wear. In fact, many women do want to dress more openly, but are shy or even afraid.

There's a third option. You can choose something in between and not go to extremes. There are many variations of clothing, which, for example, will emphasize the shape, but will not be too tight. By the same principle, you can choose a skirt: stop your choice not on a mini, but on a midi with a cut. There's a little bit of an image that attract the eye of more than one manHowever, this dress does not look too provocative.

What is the purpose of choosing your clothes? Are you more interested in comfort, the ability to attract more looks or the desire to look as stylish and tasteful as possible?

Tags

See also

New and interesting