How little is needed for happiness!

30-year-old Norwegian Heine Braeck a child was in a train crash, after which lost his right arm almost at the shoulder. According to Heine, he was always very shy about his injury, because of which avoided the pool and beaches, even tried not to wear T-shirts and T-shirts with short sleeves. The fact that the remaining part of the arm was too short, so that it is possible to fix the prosthesis was. But once he was struck by a brilliant idea, he decided to turn his lack of dignity, bright and memorable part of his image. To do this, he went to Bulgaria to the famous all over Europe talented tattooist Valio Ska. In the course lasted three and a half hours 'operation' tattoo literally create a stunning dolphin from the cult Norwegian. "The first thing I saw after the operation, it was just what my hand into a dolphin's head. I was happy, "- says Heine Braeck. Returning home, the Norwegian quickly became a local celebrity. Girls do not let it pass, hoping to get to know him or just to take a picture. "Reconstruction" tattoos have been gaining in popularity in many countries around the world.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting