Exposing the crippled beggar

The incredible story of how my grandmother healed a paralyzed beggar among matyugami. Wonder what what! In a Chinese provincial town N was passing beggar with diseased feet, and though his legs were sick, but a healthy head.

And that head came up as a silly fellows loot cut, one only pity.
Something genius invented the beggar could not, after all, was not so brilliant, but the school a bad actor apparently finished.

People! Help for treatment!

And as luck would have lived in the city grandmother having magical powers, knowing the magic spell, and even talking once raised the dead. In general, the doctor did not even dreamed of Malakhov such therapeutic silischa.

Wait serdeshny, I can heal you. First grandmother gave him a magic bill ...

But it did not help. The poor guy was in despair, frustration he knew no bounds

Here grandmother remembered one old and wonder obscene spell. While reading obscene sorceress spell her schoolgirl pat on the heels of the patient. The process was long and exhausting. Passers-by froze in anticipation of a miracle.

And, lo and behold! The guy felt his limbs! For best effect, all gathered friendly chorus began to repeat his grandmother obscene spells.

And the people believed in magic spells obscene, and it was impossible to stop them, especially my grandmother. The healed man was shocked, could not believe the miracle happened.

Well my dear helped you as my spell? Thank you Grandma, and the guy on the eyes filled with tears

The guy was so magical vpechetlёn recovery that even lit up with excitement.

The guy could not believe his luck and once again thanked and remembered the warm words * * its savior.

Then the police arrived in time to formally capture this miraculous fact on paper

And healed began a new life with a new sheet. Feet-old woman cured, and the head and before that was in order.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting