Travel to Dublin

Citizens of the Republic of Belarus no longer need a visa to get to Dublin. His own Dublin can be found in the Bragin district, Gomel region. Of course there is no welcoming Irish pubs and delicious snacks, but this village still has something to surprise the traveler.

Dublin met dank prolonged rain. They say that in Ireland is also not uncommon.

The resemblance of the Belarusian village with a European capital, and ends with the differences begin.
Underfoot instead cobblestone paths - muddy path. From landscapes - a wooden palisade. From the social and recreational goods - FAPs, library Yes Shop.

But the chairman of the village council, which includes Dublin and 16 settlements - ANNA - not appeased:
- Up to our European capital Dublin is far, but our village is no worse and maybe better than any Irish. Attractions, of course, there is no no. Home - people. The friendly, not envious, hard-working - lists the advantages and chairwoman of the villagers as a bargaining chip resulting in one of the most popular in Dublin legends explaining its name.

- Once upon a time there lived nearby landowner. Serfs rebelled and to pacify them, he called mercenary army from Ireland. Soldiers put down the uprising, and the landlord, in modern language, they "threw" not paid. The Irish could not leave, and they have nothing else to do, how to live nearby. To do this, they chose the island surrounded by marsh with water and named it in honor of the capital of their country, - says Anna Petrovna.

It seems that this version of Dubliners are quite satisfied, and turning a blind eye to the historical nuances, they carefully transfer it from generation to generation.

However, there is another less tenacious legend about the fact that the village was surrounded on all sides by ancient oaks and the water in which the fish swims lin - derived from the two words, and formed the basis for the names of settlements.

What then were the oaks, however, no one remembers. But every retiree will tell as early as the middle of the last century in the nearby Bragin from Dublin traveled only by boat. The village was surrounded on all sides by swamp. In the '50s came the fashion for reclamation and Dublin suburbs drained.

- The Irish are in fact red. Hence, your Dubliners should be such - continue to search for Celtic roots.
- Were. But now, who I left who have died. Now, from the red in Dublin only grandfather Andrey. But he is already in '91, and now it is silver - laughs Anna Petrovna and leads us to the most extreme in the village hut.

8 years ago, my grandfather Andrew buried his wife. In the past year - a son. Now he lives alone. Sons Minskers somehow picked up the old man to himself, but urban life pensioner was not to their liking.

- The grandfather of my father then spoke about the Irish, but I do not know about that - and his grandfather Andrew switched to stories about Finns and Germans. About them that he knew more. The 41st was the Karelian Front, kept the defense on the Svir, and then came to Berlin. How to stay alive, still do not understand. After all, 92 went to the front Dubliners returned home only 6. And those mutilated. And then there was a peaceful life and a lot of work. The secret of his longevity grandfather Andrew explains simple - "do not drink or smoke, and 16 haystacks day metal».

From the hut at the village go to the local FAP to the assistant Maria Gordienko. At age 20 she came to Dublin for distribution. Maria Gerasimovna long considered how much time has passed since then. It turns out that next year will be 50 years old.

- Half a century in the same place !?
- I love his work, people. Especially old men. They also need attention and care, and only after these medications.
Maria Gerasimovna itself has long been retired. It is recognized, tired, but to leave the post of medical assistant in no hurry.
- I do not want me shut the door. Even after all the club and the school was closed. What will happen to the people if more and FAR will close? Therefore, we must be alert.

Village paramedic looking for a decent receiver. But wanting to heal in Dublin yet.

Olga was born and raised in Brest. In a remote village turned out to be a great love. She came to stay with her grandmother, Dmitry met. And then have nothing thought. Got married, gave birth to a son, started farming ...

- Living here - sadly. From entertainment to young people - one cafe, and in the Bragin - complains Olga. But suffers. Speaking as a woman wise: if her husband is well, and I'm not bad.

The house Dubliners Ivan Viktorovich and Ekaterina Alekseeva another love story. Pensioners already in eighties, and they still can not believe how 30 years ago he had the heart to decide on that ... then their romance is not condemned to a rustic bench. But Lawless Heart.

- Catherine was a widow with three children and I went to her to help around the house - to sharpen the scythe, then chop firewood. Out of pity. But the people we were married. Jealous wife and kicked out of the house. Then I was 47 years old. And I'm gone, - says Ivan Viktorovich.

We lived recognized pensioner differently. But, surprisingly, a stick in the wheel of their love in the village no one inserted. Even ex-wife.
- If I could just say bad things about me. When neither met in a store or on the street - bad word, neither she nor the children to my address does not utter - proudly tells Ekaterina about the first wife of Ivan Viktorovich.

And we listen and wonder - where did hurt a simple rural woman as much tact and wisdom. So much for the village!

Enough to walk up and vymoknuv finally, back to the house chairman. Anna Petrovna watered us tea, treats finger shoved sausages and tells the story of his life. On which it is, by the way, is not complaining. Although, sometimes, and I would like to ...

Several years ago, Anna Petrovna won oncology. It won.
- Access to the garden after the exposure, the villagers looked at me as deceased. And I did not give up: so wanted to live. And now I believe that only the desire to live and the belief it can save.

His optimism infects Anna Petrovna and her husband. Fedor G. recently discovered a rare disease - death of stem cells. Arms and legs are working worse. Pensioner moves with difficulty. But Anna does not give her husband limp, each time recalling the history of healing.

After this conversation itself comes to ecology. Before prosperity in this Braginschine far. District - one of the most affected by the consequences of the Chernobyl accident. After the 86th year of its population declined three times, half of the villages and towns disappeared. Dublin was on the border of the 30-kilometer evacuation zone, so he left out at will. But these were few. Then Dubliners would not hear about the dangers of radiation. Even now, in response to a waving hand.
- Of course, Chernobyl is not the best way affected our health, and many oncology. But I am in Germany. And, in my experience, cancer patients there is no less than ours. And maybe even more. Just the Germans, unlike us, the health of your monitor and launch yourself up to the last stage. And we have to drag the people need to see a doctor. Come to the village from the car pulmoskopom, so for some, chest X-rays so that they did come with a paramedic and coming district. How not to understand that he did not care about their health, it is for you no one will, - sighs Anna Petrovna.

The clock - seven in the evening, on the street - darkness under his feet - the puddle. But we do not pay attention to it. Very afraid of being late for the bus. Others will not be today. With us at the bus stop - a young woman in high heels and a woman in a headscarf. Mother-daughter accompanies the student to study.

Lily learns in Gomel in college and after returning to Dublin is not going to. Mother daughter on her plans did not deter.

Source: gomelnews.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting