Maybe there is something in the conservatory correct?

With extensive fields LJ:

"I have a girlfriend recently divorced her husband, well depresnyak and so, of course, and that's it, I decided reluctantly to allocate a valuable frame of his friends, who, frankly, been saving for a rainy day for myself (well, that do still suffering girlfriend). A guy just super, smart, handsome, successful - in general, really cool, but a workaholic wild ... showed him a photo-like liked it (well, it is also beauty, well-groomed, intelligent, all the works), showed her the picture, the same like all suits - gave them phones and calmed down - adults already, by my standards on themselves spravyatsya. And she called me in hysterics - "you whom I betrothed, homeless or something, I appointed a meeting at the Belarusian railway station in some pub and ordered coffee from the cup and came back in tights! & Quot; I'm shocked, like he always was normal (in humans, in fact home in Switzerland, a rather big business it.d), what is it? I called him, he laughs, really laugh, said, well with me because no one else was talking! It turns out he had only 30 minutes between trains, returned from Vienna and elsewhere immediately had to start from the Belarusian railway station, that wanted to talk, learn it for the man (well, she showed itself in all its glory !!!!): ) & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting