Rebelled utretsa!

Commission Novosibirsk mayor's office refused to fans of the famous poet and rock musician Yankee Diaghilev right to install a plaque on her house, referring to the fact that Diaghilev was "aspiring poet", known only to a specific "social environment", as evidenced by the report of the commission, whose authors Finally, refer to the rector of the Novosibirsk Conservatory. The latter confirmed that in the case of Diaghilev said commemorative plaque like a "funeral Buddhist priest under the cross."

Commission for Assigned Names and placement of objects of monumental and decorative art at City Hall considered the appeal fans of the most famous representatives of the Novosibirsk rock about installing memorial plaque Jana Diaghilev "on residential wooden semi-detached house at Yadrintsevskaya, 61," the minutes said the mayor's office released fans musician.

Funding, manufacturing and installation of the board took the initiative group was not opposed to the installation of the board and the administration of the Central District, the document reads.

However, in the conclusions of the Committee on Culture and the mayor's office of the rector of Novosibirsk Conservatory Constantine Kurleni said that Diaghilev was a "talented aspiring poet, but its activities were local generational character and was well known in a particular social environment." The main artist of the city Yuri Burikov added that the activists of the proposed board does not meet the "architectural and artistic requirements».

The rector of the Conservatory Sib.fm correspondent confirmed that indeed gave a negative opinion on the initiative. "First of all, I knew the good rock environment of the time. And there's just a poor kid, very gifted, I do not argue with this, but he still did not have time to do properly - said Kurlenya. - Secondly, to me it is very strange that the protest movement has transformed the rock so that it begins to ask the government to perpetuate the official. Why not Yegor Letov board or anyone else of those guys that when one after another of life care? Imagine if Janka was alive and she was told that she wants to put the board. I think she would have sent all the fucking. " In addition, the wooden house on Yadrintsevskoy intended for demolition, he added.

Blackboard for Diaghilev would remind "funeral Buddhist priest under the cross," concluded the Rector.

In turn, the initiators of the project reminded that Novosibirsk authorities recently approved the installation immediately stele memory pop poet Tatyana Snezhina. They promised to talk with each member of the committee individually and to achieve "positive results».

Jana Diaghilev (Janka) - rock singer, poet, member of the punk rock group "Civil Defense". One of the most prominent representatives of the Siberian underground late 1980s. Diaghilev had drowned in the river Inya under mysterious circumstances in 1991.

link
These are, comrades, the case.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting