In the morning after the feast is always fresh as a cucumber, a colleague taught what not to eat

And afterfest Blossom and smell, you need to think about what the morning will be. The key to cheerfulness and good health after a stormy celebration, of course, moderation. Everything should be in moderation: drinks and snacks. In addition, the snacks should be correct. At the end of the article you will find information about what you need to eat in the morning to be reborn after the banquet, like a phoenix bird from the ashes. So let’s start taking care of you, dear reader!

Knowing what snacks are frankly bad, you will avoid questionable goodies. Be alert, be ready to rush away from the buffet table, where there are forbidden temptations. Let’s start with cakes, because sweets are something special for many. I repent, for me too. As a child, I could find chocolates hidden by my mother in the depths of the farthest shelf of an immense Soviet wardrobe.

Sweet fizzy drinks - harbingers of a terrible state in the morning. Don't drink them at the banquet and you'll be happy.

Leading experts recommend lard with garlic as a snack. Earlier we wrote, what is so useful lard for a suffering organism.

Mushrooms are heavy food, an additional load. Don't ever eat them.

Eat lemon. categorically not recommended. Just a few drops, sour lemon, and you're barely standing. Yeah, it's not the result of the luxury buffet at work we need. The fact is that lemon speeds up all processes, including the absorption of holiday drinks. Be careful, dear reader.

Broccoli, cauliflower and Brussels Very well restore the body after taking the gifts of Bacchus in large quantities. Take note, use our recipe for a delicious cabbage dish.

Snack on ripe grapes? That's not good. If you consider fruit as a snack, then only bananas and green apples.

What you can and should eat Sauerkraut, cucumbers and tomatoes - Yes and yes! Vitamin C, which is contained in foods, will help to remove all excess from the body. You'll wake up more cheerful and younger than you were at the feast. In the morning, cabbage brine bread will definitely heal.

Coat, vinaigrette, boiled potatoes It will help to cope with the negative impact of hops. Boiled potatoes are an excellent absorbent.

Low-fat boiled or baked meat, seafood - Heavenly manna, the best snack. Just beware of oysters, please. When using them, strict rules should be observed. Let me know in the comments if you want to get acquainted with oysters, and we will definitely write an article about it.

Ripe bananas They are also a great snack and will help when there is nothing at hand. Solid micronutrients. Besides, you don't have to cook anything. Just grabbed a bite.

And finally, I'll say... As much as you want to improve the surrounding reality with a delicious cocktail, this is a temporary measure. In the morning, the magic will fade. It is much better to arrange life so that it is fun, easy and pleasant without auxiliary means. I wish you a happy, rich life and good health, dear reader. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting