The last battle of the Soviet soldier

Writes skosolapoff

Today I experienced a real shock!

While all are watching what is happening in Ukraine, we ourselves home wild things are happening!

Kirov region again became famous throughout Russia!

In it an act of sudden daring, cynical and vile vandalism, who insulted all the Russian people, together ...

Do you think someone could do something worse than pictures with tits or frying sausages in eternal fire?

No!

Swastika on the tomb of the fallen for the victory?
No !!!

Installation of the memorial complex the SS?

No !!!

And what could be worse?

Maybe!

Right on the eve of the saint for many holiday - Victory Day, only, in fact, which is celebrated without exception, young and old, regardless of nationality or political opinion, in the village. Saltykov just like that, in broad daylight, deliberately, took and destroyed the monument to Soviet soldiers ...

This!

And no it is not obstructed, many do not even notice it!

Including the police ...

It's really a shock!

It all started quite good.

The project supporting local initiatives decided a year ago to perpetuate the names of the characters - soldiers next to this monument.
m.odnoklassniki.ru/group/5093754201.../51715684892805

We raise money, which is very difficult in our time for the villagers, and not far from the existing monuments to Soviet soldiers opened a memorial wall.

Of course, as it should have opened the most important holiday of the person - the head of the region and important settlement, invited veterans pofotkalis and much talked about debt.

And the old monument, which even on the avatar group and classmates Saltykov, majestically watched perpetuate the memory of the soldiers who fought.
The Soviet soldiers did not even think that the treacherous bureaucrats and businessmen have planned his "murderĀ».

The land on which was installed a Soviet soldier-liberator municipal, standing next to a cafe for dalnoboev profitable, the owners of which, according to locals, has long dreamed put next summer terrace for barbeque.

Here are just a monument to them, apparently, very disturbed!

As a result, today, in the midst of daylight came the Vandals, the monument has been dropped and twisted pedestal dump truck was taken to the country of Sloboda in the sawmill and took off in a marshy ravine!

They wanted to drown in the swamp!

But the Soviet soldiers gave their last battle!

He caught leg over the edge of the ditch, and therefore does not fall the way they wanted it to drop. From foot soldier strike crumbled. So our group and found it.

When a few cynical vandalism outraged citizens called me, we quickly gathered a group composed of several civil activists and lawyer Anton Long, who immediately went to the place of "murder" of the Soviet soldiers and conducted its own investigation!

As a result, I tracked him ... in a dozen kilometers from the Saltykov at the sawmill in swampy ditch !!!

In the administration of rural settlement group has found no!

People generally did not even notice that the monument to something happened ...

I drove a truck quickly found.

He said that only comply with the orders of the Head of the rural settlement ... ...

I suggest to everyone that terrible act outraged the head of the settlement personally call and find out how she knew so congratulate veterans with the holy feast of victory?

Head of Ilyinsky rural settlement - Tatyana A. Yakimova, telephone 89127124045

I phoned the duty of Ilyinsky rural settlement and reported the act of vandalism. Talk to me reluctantly, imposingly, -So why ask me ... I called the head of the rural settlement?
Perhaps she, like Don Corleone, Sicily subjugated the police and law enforcement agencies, which are now running her on a short leash?

I demanded to fix the fact of vandalism and to inspect, but I fear that they may not lift a finger to hit.

Therefore, I ask fellow countrymen call and ask how they're checking the fact of desecration of the memory of our veterans who have shed the blood of these people will not notice the disappearance of a whole day of a monument in his rural village!
I think Anton, who has long dealt with the locals tell myself in the near future.

We will avenge our soldiers!

Incidentally, the monument to Soviet soldiers in the Kirov region now long been held in high esteem ...

In honor Latvians memorials or monuments here are that someone, for fun, sets for the regional center.

And you speak of patriotism !!!

Disgusting and blasphemous!

Only you and I can make these vandals to answer for their dirty deed!

Nobody is forgotten!

Nothing is forgotten!

Tags

See also

New and interesting