Kotozhivopis

It is enough to see the publication on our site by tag "art" to get an idea how many-sided world of art today. Paint, mold and sew now from all that is possible, so the news that someone blinded panorama of New York City from toothpicks or painted a picture of a member, is not surprising. But here it angered me deeply. You see, I fiercely, wildly, I love cats, I have a house always lived for at least 2 cats usually pritaschennye the street and my heart aches when I see the homeless, hapless kitten ((So I do not understand how to use live animals in a palette?

Kotozhivopisi essence, this phenomenon, which originated in the United States, is very simple - the animal painted with special paints, which do not harm the skin and digestive system. But these inks are very expensive, so the thousands of idiots started to paint the kitty in watercolor or gouache, and then spread to the Internet.

Kotozhivopisi boom began in 1994, after the book critic of the New Zealand Burton Silvera Why Paint Cats, illustrated by artist Heather Bush. This book, which told in comic form, like from a cat can make palette, suddenly it became a bestseller: the picture painted Bush in Photoshop, started to carry on their pets thousand idiots. I do not want to even think about how many animals have paid for health oddity of their owners. Photos painted cats became fashionable to spread on blogs. Kotozhivopis quickly turned into a business: now in America there are a few artists who are engaged in drawing on the professional cat (this phrase sounds absurd). Just do not fall: painting costs from $ 15 thousand (!), The figure should be updated at least every three months. Total: Operation painted cats a year will cost 60 thousand dollars !!! And because the service is in demand, but they say that the world crisis !!!

Many sites kotozhivopisi photo hanging in the "fun", but personally, I'm in this hilarious I do not see anything. Cats - they and so works of art, created by nature, wonderful, lovely creation, affectionate and purr. How can I make them suffer ?? I have such kotozhivopistsev castrated, with a rusty sickle

Tags

See also

New and interesting