Sarah Jessica Parker

I never thought that the stars can successfully engage in multi-tasking. In the case of Sarah, all probably danced for joy when the brand Halston appointed its artistic advisor. Personally, I would have expected from such cooperation ooooooochen great success. Perhaps this is a manifestation of the law of meanness, when a person with the turned impeccable style fails its own collection and crashes, heading a high position in the fashion house ... yes ... it is definitely a law meanness ...

Nevertheless, I love it. Yes, love for her fanaticism in the choice of shoes, style, makeup and other things. Well, beauty is difficult to call it (which really there to hide), but precisely because of its concentration, it has achieved excellent results and well preserved for his age.

In general, many say now is that Halston ditched it was she, but few people remember about the decline of the brand in recent years and that she keep it up on the nozzle from bankruptcy ... anyway, and taste Parker is and always will be ... Girls, honestly ... I'm ready to go to great lengths just to afford one such outfit:

Tags

See also

New and interesting