Compromising on the stars

Kate Middleton flirting with David Beckham. The Royal Family dancing conga. You want to see photos, in which it? And we would like to see the pictures, which show how David and Victoria picked the name for their newborn? Or Brad and Angie thoughtfully choose another child? Or maybe you are interested in an image in which Princess Diana shows all of us the middle finger?

I think I played out a fantasy? Yes, it was played. But not me. And the photographer provocateur Alison Jackson, whose work tack on the verge of reality and fiction, while Alison herself cleverly plays on the popular cult of celebrity and now a special interest in their sex life. She fantasizes and embodies his photographs provocative speculation, which many had imagined but never seen. Queen of Great Britain on, excuse me, the toilet? Yes, please!

Want apparent "evidence" that the Kennedy loved Marilyn Monroe? No problem!

Alison Jackson make a reality of any worth hearing. Why is she doing this? Perhaps, in order to understand all that in an era of high technology and the perception of information through images trusted photos from the Internet can be extremely rare. "Do not believe everything you see" - as it tells us Jackson.

Bill Gates - the president of Microsoft's products do not shrink from its direct competitor Apple

Brit "burns" fat in the gym

Jack Nicholson, Robert DeNiro, and Charlie Sheen has fun with the girls

As Paris shook her term

The secret of perfect straight hair Ozzy Osbourne revealed!

And this is the secret of Tom Cruise. Now we know that helps him look taller

In this photo again Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes. Tom, as a loyal Scientologist baby Suri Scientology teaches children

Madonna own religion - Kabbalah. The singer lives by special laws of this culture. Even the water in her special

Michael Jackson playing with a child

These games will be more serious. George Bush and his mind games

Jack Nicholson is best not to anger

Victoria and David are choosing a name for her daughter

Another caring family. These selected unborn child

Caring Brad will always help Angie

J. Lo also have something to take care

And what mourn

And Mick Jagger, is very thrifty man

Recently, a favorite subject of Alison were the events in the royal family. On this subject, she found a lot of pictures.

Greeting speech of Harry at the wedding of Kate and William

Cheerful Conga! Everybody dance!

Kate and David Beckham are dancing a slow dance

Meanwhile, Dirty Harry fun with one of the bridesmaids

Future king and queen

William helps father in a car wash

Now Alison is so successful and popular that organizes exhibitions with his pseudo compromising on the stars, which "play" carefully selected counterparts. Alison was invited to the TV show, write about it in the press. Well, probably, to some extent, this is an indicator of success of its activities. As for the work itself? Someone thinks this is nonsense and delirium, I think it's funny. It's like to see the photographic caricatures of stars. Let the sometimes very exaggerated. And I really like the effect which the photographer never for a moment forget - the effect of spying. In these pictures for some reason always want to believe.

Photo: alisonjackson.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting