Vanessa Hudgens

Singer and actress Vanessa Hudgens, for a long time considered to be a Disney star are slowly beginning to reveal their talents. 22-year-old Vanessa has already released two solo albums and is currently working on a very complex role and homeless pregnant girl tomboy. Of course, everyone is expecting something magical Vanessa because photos from the set is really impressive - the actress just did not know. Vanessa became known for starring in the film "High School Musical" and the novel with his colleague Zac Efron, and for some it has become a recognizable personality only after the photo scandal, which surfaced personal photos nude Vanessa. This situation was very surprising, because the Disney star and the idol of millions of girls can not behave this way ... For these photos Vanessa apologized. She is beautiful, young and successful, so everything that was "before" she personally does not want to remember.

Makeup was not a "before" or "after" - with her, he was always so look on him. How still very young (only 22 years old Vanessa) she emphasizes her beauty?

1. Still, over time, Vanya (the "affectionately" called Vanessa) got better, but, probably, all Hollywood celebrities are changed for the better (more money - less problems). Several years ago, Vanessa was seen "insanity" in the golden shadows, she easily overcame in the future. Do not say that in the photo Hollywood starlet probably some Marfusha (remove gold chains and accurately - Marfa).

2. Here it is - natural hair color Vanessa! And I had no idea that the nature of her brown hair, not a brunette. It looks, frankly, ugly. In general, before Vanessa looked like a little monkey, with even a minimum of make-up.

3. This is Michael Jackson? Scares but Vanka ...

4. Everything is beautiful, but bitten lips - a consequence of which the pardon? Nerves are no good, or something else?

5. The era of the golden shadows of the past, it was the turn of silver shadow and black eyeliner. Vanessa matured and darkened.

6. Vanessa me all the time someone recalls. In the photo the spitting image of the Joker, is not it? Makeup I like Vanessa goes red lipstick and black hair. Occasionally I see girls that really suits black hair ...

7. Make a beautiful, bright lipstick though not must-have of the season, but it is very pleasant to me. A beautiful shade of pink and surging memories of the golden shadows played into the hands of the actress. And Vanessa is not a monkey, and a beautiful white swan.

8. Something strange is going on with the hair, but Vanessa still uneasy - a kiss speshl pho yu. It seems to me that the terrible makeup (blue shadows neither here nor there).

9. The make-up is not bad, but a frock Vanessa missed. Somewhere something looks, somewhere something shrinks ...

10. "Hawaiian Girl" Vanessa Hudgens is very sweet and smiling, and the usual "bulging" of the lips is no hint. A minimum of makeup, a flower in the head and you babe!

11. Great image! Hairstyle, make-up, earrings ... no words, some emotions. A person would be easier and people will be pulled ...

12. Sweet pigtail playful chёlochka + + double obodochek = printsesska Vanessa. The mere tone of the actress, but she looks young and fresh.

13. I do not like no makeup or hairstyle. Hairdo generally terrified, Vanessa like Medusa.

14. Joker 6th photo with us again. Vanessa in the image of a glamorous teenager is not so bad.

15. Bangs - attribute for women with a high forehead, so it is very suitable to Vanessa. Makeup too brilliant and too much of it.

16. In some angles Vanessa Selena Gomez vaguely reminiscent, though Selena looks a little younger despite the small difference in age (19 Gomez, Hudgens 22). This hairstyle is, in my opinion, the best option for Vanessa, and make-up is very good. In general, the image of zachtёn.

Tags

See also

New and interesting