Vanessa has become known for his role in "High School Musical."

Vanessa has become known for his role in "High School Musical." There, she and I found the love of his, namely, Zac Efron. Their love was like a fairy tale, but in late 2010, fans of the pair wept because of what they have left. Now, however, Vanessa grew, starred in "Sucker Punch" and "Spring Breakers" and in September 2011 began dating Austin Butler. It should be noted that Vanessa is also a stylish girl.

Let us estimate the release of the young stars of Hollywood.

At the premiere of "Sucker Punch" in Hollywood Vanessa shone in a beautiful dress by Jenny Packham.

Vanessa is not afraid to take risks: in this free dress with bright prints and deep neckline draws the eye, the actress was the center of attention at the premiere of the new program of the famous Cirque du Soleil. Bravo! :)

Dress Maria Lucia Hohano is very Hudgens. Canary yellow highlights its tanned skin color. This dress Vanessa appeared at the premiere of "The Mysterious Island 2»

Very cute dress! This pale pink color goes well with her black hair. Perhaps at this blonde dress by Moschino would look too sugary, but Vanessa is just right. Therefore this image Hudgens me fascinated. So she dressed on the occasion of Variety's Power of Youth.

Again, a risky choice, but it paid off again! In the dress-scales from Georges Chakra Couture Vanessa arrives at the 20th annual Oscar Elton John AIDS Foundation. Dazzling!

Hudgens at the Australian premiere of "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island", held at Hoyts Cinema in Sydney. The actress appeared in Amanda Wakeley.

I really liked the way out Vanessa in a white dress by Alberta Ferretti. It hides all its imperfections, well, just a looker. Vanessa at the premiere of «Sucker Punch» in the Vue Cinema in Leicester Square.

Gorgeous image of a golden dress Temperley London! This dress Vanessa sported at the Venice Film Festival with the premiere of the film "Spring Breakers."

Another dress from the Venice Film Festival from Blumarine. Voskhititilno!

At the premiere of the same film in Hollywood Hudgens chose a dress Naeem Khan. I like the fact that she is tanned and in this dress looks like a bird. This hot, Brazilian ...:-)

Vanessa at the premiere of "Spring Breakers" in Paris. I like this dress, but it seems that the shoes a bit heavy for such a volume so dress Rafael Cennamo.

Write in the comments who you want to see in the next post.

Tags

See also

New and interesting