Images of Vanessa Hudgens

February 24, 2012

Vanessa "floats" out of his house to go to a party in Studio City on luxury cars. Yes, there are days when Hudgens looks like a million. And that's exactly the case. In the bright free long dress in a floor, which successfully concealed whipped figure actress Vanessa looks great and complements the look of a great blow and though Hudgens with short hair I do not really like it here, it really shines. The image of the feminine and moderately sexy, straight ideal for any glamorous photo shoot. Ephemeral beauty brunette!

17 March 2012

Vanessa with her boyfriend that way for a few years younger than her, walking around New York. Austin Butler as befits a 20-year-old boy dressed in to youth and Vanessa promoting your favorite hippie-style, that's true in this onion-all personal items from this subculture. Difficult to define this style, because it is too eclectic, but, again, the main thing that Vanessa comfortable, pleasant and freely in these clothes. Many women today dress that way, because the combination of warm, cozy, and some "home" in the trend of things.

April 9, 2012

This garment Hudgens could easily yank the demonstration with a banner "Make love, not war!" Because this is exactly the style of the hippie 60s. The absolute disharmony between the images of Vanessa and her young man, but is known for a true hippie main soul, not clothes. No matter how I look at this actress in some other things I did not imagine it merged with the free and devoid of all prejudices style. Easy to combine color and a tight gray dress with uggami still need to manages, and for some reason I can not say "fu, how disgusting!" And simply say that the image does not cause negative emotions. A sort of naive durŅ‘ha that does not know how to dress. But charming)

April 11, 2012

Shopping was not fruitful and Vanessa with a slight bewilderment on the face directed toward the car. Never seen ugg boots with fringe and now, thanks to Hudgens, I realized that he had never such a model will not buy shoes (without superfluous details ugg boots look much better). Well, of course you see the oil painting - a combination of flying ugg and summer dresses. Once I loved this arrangement, but it has recently been realized that it's not cool, it is not practical and, in general, stem from it not seem thinner (my most foolish delusion).

April 29, 2012

Vanessa bought all the store IKEA, shopping and chose the sporty image with a handbag from Chanel. Well, for what they mercilessly desecrate the beauty of this thing? Wear a handbag from Chanel with sportswear - this is, in my view, borders on bad taste rare.

May 2, 2012

Vanessa visited the store, which sells extremely useful and healthy food. The trolley carries Austin, Vanessa frowned be ahead. Equip comfortable and probably for her is all that is necessary for happiness. Also think about Megan Fox and Mila Kunis with styles which are very similar to the style of Vanessa. But it could take the example of a young girlfriend Selena Gomez, who at least something emphasizes in her figure ...

May 3, 2012

Not life, as a continuous shopping. Vanessa again sent to study range of local shops, but somehow and for some reason not in dimensionless belongings, and in a short dress, and even in Clog! Of course it is far from ideal figure of 90 * 60 * 90, but still it is not far from the lady in the body for 50 to hide the body. A good image, hippie notes can be traced in the accessory - an interesting pendant.

May 4, 2012

Vanessa leaves the gym after school. Sport bow - easy and convenient.

Tags

See also

New and interesting