Makeup Eva Longoria

"Desperate Housewives" Eva Longoria does not lose time in vain. During his 36 years she had quite a lot, though facing roles in movies she is still there. Eva had been married 2 times and opened his own restaurant, do charity and became the star of the television series "Desperate Housewives." Mexican Longoria amazes everyone with his impeccable appearance and abundance of hobbies (she likes to sew, knit and shoot a gun). This actress, once of dreams to become a model (Eva interrupted her slight increase), have repeatedly called the most sexy and beautiful, not only popular editions, but also men, who were almost always younger actress for several years. Now Eve meeting with Penelope Cruz's brother Eduardo, who under the stars for 10 years. The life of the beauties of Eve all is well, so it looks suitable.

36 years - this is not a critical age for a woman. This fact is confirmed by Eva Longoria, looking almost always at 100. Let's take a look at the make-up of the actress, over which time seems timeless.

1. Red-to-face actress, but make artificially ages Eve. Let it not be afoot girl and more and more wrinkles, but the beauty of every age is that it is unique and a woman, like a fine wine, getting better. Old Eve via Meiko could only envious.

2. Simple and concise manner. That's just like back hair from someone else's shoulder ...

3. Say the word Faina Ranevskaya: This lady can pick and choose to whom she impress. Eve is not 20-year-old girl, but afford Here's a mini-collapse in terms of make-up she still could. Against the backdrop of the eyebrows, which are very important (once looked at the works fotoshoperov style "without eyebrows" and horrified), hardly noticeable. Makeup is so-so, eyelashes ...
buee

4. If the previous version was a mini-flop, then it is possible to shout "Help!". Zarihtovanny triangle in the middle of the little face of Eva prayed that he did not touch, but in vain, my friend, to no avail ...

5. So for someone mows Kim Kardashian! Eyelashes have been akin to nails - changed at any moment - wanted removed, he boosted wanted. Hair color is simply magic, but there is no make-up.

6. I like the haircut. With this makeup Eve looks fresh and young. Beautiful she is a woman, even with flaws in the external data.

7. Girl is shy or too powdered cheeks? Sorry, but there is a second option. That just does not get up to make-up artists with a poor Eve, she did not particularly want to smile ...

8. Quieter mejk and Eve looks better already.

9. Oh, what a tan! Again someone vzljubili Eve and overdone with konislerom. Hands pootryvat to this "master»!

10. Make a good and Eve all is shining, but the average area of ​​the face again and again stands out is not the best way. What's wrong with her? It seems everything is fine (no bruising and swelling is not). So why on earth disfigure man?

11. photo unsuccessful. Eve is not herself. Makeup I absolutely do not like.

12. Beautiful make-up. Good picked cilia (probably from some marvelous animal).

13. Strashnovasty makeup. If I were a man, for any price would not kissed Eve in such a manner.

14. Perfect! Here's what you need to Eve! Urgently to the hairdresser and good (really good), make-up artist.

15. Eve almost no makeup. So much better than the horror which she did on the 4th photo. I hope that soon this babe to marry and bear rebёnochka.

Tags

See also

New and interesting