Life of a Star

"I like going to the gym and play sports - I love working at the gym with his last strength, - she says - I'm for healthy eating, I watch him and try to control your weight».

Recall that Eva Longoria book called "Eve's Kitchen: Cooking with love, family and friends." Invented whether all the recipes for the book, the actress, and she cooked them all - a mystery, but the fact that she is able to present a beautifully illustrated dishes - fact!

Eva recently gone through a divorce.

"I'm a very strong person, - says Eva magazine Hello. - I had to go through a lot, but this work has helped me through this whole period. I survived, and I believe in love, I believe that everything happens exactly as it should be, no matter what happens. And I'm always grateful for the experience that I have received, and optimistic about what awaits me in the future ».

Thanks to his influence, she finally realized that it is not obliged to submit to anyone (even my husband) and is now proud to be learned to appreciate their desires and be herself. "I realized that you can not dissolve in the husband, can not dissolve marriage, losing your own" I ". I think that the desire to adapt to the inherent nature of women, it is easier for women's participation in society. But in fact, it can and should be a no need to constantly "cave" under the partner ».

Recently, the actress turned 36 years, and now, according to her confession, it's time to move on to the next chapter of his life. And there she would like to become a mother.

"I want to have children and be a mom," - said Eva on the show Rachael Ray. While the actress did not mention his current boyfriend Eduardo Cruz, she admitted that she is afraid to go out on dates. "I am not available. I'm uncomfortable on a date, I am very nervous! - Said Longoria. - This is probably enough, but before that I never went on a date. I was married or in a relationship, so I'm a little scared. "

"I am very homely person, I have a very strong desire to be a wife. Being someone needs is not that stimulates me, I'm so interesting, "- said Eva.

However, when the actress will be able to realize his dream - it is unknown. After all, according to its contract with the producer of "Desperate Housewives," it has no right to get pregnant while filming the popular television series continues. And in case of breach of contract Longoria's face substantial fines and dismissal.

Quotes

"I grew up an ugly duckling, I was called a dark horror story, because I am the only one of the four girls in the family brunette with dark eyes and dark skin. While growing up, I was a freak, because it looked strange. "

"I blossomed in the mid-teens, but by the time I had to work on his personality and to make sure that people like. It appeared to me easy to make people laugh, and I became quite popular ».

[on Desperate Housewives] "As soon as I read the script, I realized that this would be something special. The creator of the show asked me what I think of the work as a whole. I told him I have no idea, because I had only read a part. He laughed and said that I get this role. He decided that my answer was exactly the image of Gabriel ».

"I like to be a woman. I love sexy, which distinguishes us. But the best thing is to be a woman - a power over men »

"I'm like Blanche in Golden Girls." I have a good head on his shoulders, but sometimes there is a man who knocks out my whole mind ».

"I'm not Brizhdit Jones. I do not believe this, "Oh, good men do not exist!" The girls look at things realistically: the crowd on the streets of stunning men on every corner ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting