Makeup Eva Mendes

The path to glory 37-year-old actress Eva Mendes has been difficult and thorny. Initially, she wanted to become an interior designer, but later her acting career has attracted much more. Once Eva decided to become an actress, she could not think that everything will be so difficult to come and thank her so late. Eva Mendes began with filming in commercials and music videos of various artists, then got roles in low-budget films and television series, and is almost desperate was chosen for the lead role in the film "Training Day." In this film, which commemorates Eve for takeoff in his career, Eva appeared in a totally nude, what proved to be a good role for it is capable of much. After this film, Eve was invited to a really serious films such as "Double Fast and the Furious," "Once in Mexico" and "Ghost Rider." Currently Eva Mendes is a popular actress who is considered one of the most attractive and sexy women of our time.

Eva often touted cosmetic products, but what is really the relationship with cosmetics fold actress? If she can correctly apply the make-up and a professional as her make-up artists? Will today ...

1. Many say that Eva looks like a transvestite. I half-agree with these people, because the actress is really sharp and krupnovat features. But on the other side of Eve (even in the photo) is based purely female energy. For me, it does not let the most beautiful woman, but very lovely and confident woman.

2. Eve tremendous positive smile and lovely mole on his left cheek.

3. "Naughty" Eve's eyebrows almost shaking go. It is their way and that ... Chic eyebrows with a beautiful bend. I do not like makeup Eve only one thing - it does not change often.

4. Ah, what a woman! What a woman ...! Just a great image, ideal Eve. No wonder it was named one of the most stylish women of the year (according to the magazine People).

5. Do not cherish the love of blue shades, but everything is in harmony.

6. "Lady in Red" - oil painting. Beautiful color lipstick and dresses, but the shadows, I would choose another ...

7. Eva dandelion. Hairstyles change, but make-up remains the same.

8. Fuck, what is at her luxurious hair and eyebrows! "Plants" God is clearly not deprived this actress. Eye Makeup standard, changing only the color of lipstick (shine).

9. Image delightful!

10. A little silvery shadows and makeup is perfect for white dress Eve. I had not noticed before, but what she has a huge mouth!

11. Eva again in white, but this way is easier. I'm madly in love that's so high hairstyles!

12. What is it? Arrows !? I'm not blind !? Is anything new ... I like to make up, because I have been waiting for a variety of Eve.

13. Eve in all its glory. She has lovely lips!

14. I usually look so when "perelezhu on the beach", but without laying, makeup and dresses. I do not like.

15. Or do I have something eye or facial features softened Eve. Whose handiwork - a good make-up artist and a good photographer?

16. Turquoise eyeliner in the color of the dress. Hmm, not this "diversity" I waited ... Unfortunately, Eve's not as big eyes, with the help of eyeliner to make them even less.

17. Eva grows adequately. Real woman. It remains to make rebёnochka and get married (sorry that Eva has no desire to do it ... it's time).

18. Beautiful image!

19. Ugh, how disgusting ... I can not stand a tan!

20. Make-up is excellent, but styling too pyshnenkaya - is about to take off.

21. Description Eva reminds me of Alessandra Ambrosio.

22. It seems good, but makeup artists should podnabratsya accuracy applying makeup ...

23. Lady in Red, you are beautiful! Eve goes crazy this color! Make-up is good, do not say anything.

24. And on the "dessert" sexual gesture from Eve, summing up - it is not a transvestite. Boys do not know how long ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting