Eva Longoria

Sexual attraction Eva Longoria once again proved the experts - Maxim magazine chose the 38-year-old star of "Woman of the Year 2014" and filmed a beautiful photo session with her participation.

Photo shoot for the first issue of Maxim 2014

Cover Maxim numbers for January-February 2014

It was the victory in the honorable nomination unexpected Eve? Perhaps the actress and model did not count on this recognition, but was very happy, having received it.

This is especially nice, considering how much time has passed since my first appearance on the cover. I have always had a beautiful relationship with Maxim - actress shared with the magazine.
The star of the series "Desperate Housewives" has long gained the status of one of the most sexy and desirable women on the planet. Career model and actress brought her success, and thanks to the shooting in the men's magazine Longoria's popularity skyrocketed.

One of Longoria's previous incarnations in the journal in 2006

The first appearance of the model Eva Longoria on the cover of Maxim in 2005

Eva diversifies her activities in the field of charity has won the trust and respect in the United States. The actress has been in the restaurant business and is proud of its culinary skills.

Recently I published her cookbook "Eva's Kitchen". In addition, in 2013, Longoria received a master's degree in Anthropology, University of California.

Tags

See also

New and interesting