The series "Doctor Who".

I do not know who, and I personally in my childhood, as they say, "dragged" from the series "Doctor Who". What could be more fun for a child than colorful stories about time travel, aliens, colorful, all different villains, time loops, etc. etc. Over time, I learned that the "Doctor Who" - it is the longest science-fiction TV series BBC, and it is removed from 1963 to the present day! Apparently, the theme of time travel is still interesting. By the way, all this time the Doctor played a total of 12 actors who have no resemblance to each other. The reason is simple - as the last of the Time Lords race doctor has the ability to transform, ie, to rejuvenate. That is why the first doctor of the old man, and the present - young sexy handsome man.

Throughout the series next to the doctors constantly hung out different satellites companions, women, men and aliens, but they went out, and the doctor stayed. See who embodied on-screen role of Doctor Who for 48 years

William Hartnell played the first doctor from 1963 to 1966. As you can see, it is quite an old man. Series with its participation I did not come across, but I think that someday look ...

Patrick Troughton - Second Doctor (1966-1969). Younger than the first, but still not a fountain (in terms of male attractiveness, of course :)

Jon Pertwee - The Third Doctor (1970-1974). Dr. oblondinilsya but not younger

Tom Baker - The Fourth Doctor (1974-1981). Here the progress is evident. The doctor got a fashionable scarf and "chemistry»

Peter Davidson - Fifth Doctor (1981-1984). This is handsome! The blue-eyed blonde, and besides, not an old man - have all the aliens were so!

Richard Hartnell - guest Dr. He replaces the first doctor who had already slept in a Bose (the first was needed on the scenario). Surname First role with the performer the same, if not a brother?

Colin Baker - Sixth Doctor (1984-1986). Looks like Sergei Penkin

Sylvester McCoy played the Seventh Doctor for a long time - from 1986 to 1997. Again type eccentric middle-aged brunette

In 1996, the BBC has finally matured to a full-length movie "Doctor Who." The role of the Time Lord performed a very nice Paul McGann. It is a bit like Alan Rickman (Snape's just not on, and the young Rickman, who was very nice)

From 1997 to 2005 The BBC is not filming "Doctor Who." Whether telebossy decided that viewers need to take a break from time travel, whether deneh just died, but the doctor is back on screens only in 2005, younger-looking, smart and silly companion-blondie named Rosa. Ninth Doctor was the British actor Christopher Ecclestone

I do not know what Ecclestone did not come to court, maybe hair, maybe a lot of money requested, but after the first season of the renewed series was replaced by David Tennant. Its Tenth Doctor Crank clear, however, as the first doctor

In 2010, the BBC has decided that it is necessary to submit to the people and the sexy doctor, and the spectator who can not fall in love. Eleventh Doctor Matt Smith, who plays in the series to the present time - a real metrosexual

Do you prefer a Doctor?

Tags

See also

New and interesting