Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria - a frequent and welcome guest at all social events, because it is not only beautiful, but also stylish woman. The star of the series "Desperate Housewives" in life is not so desperate when you consider the love of Eve knitting, sewing and cooking. But in spite of his attachment to comfort and coziness Longoria not forget to look after themselves, because it is a public personality, one of the "hottest" famous women in the world and fiancee young brothers Penelope Cruz, Eduardo. 36-year-old Longoria, though not a recognized style icon, but it is almost always chooses such clothes and shoes, which like everyone. As you know, we'll discuss the miniature shoes (growth Eve 157 centimeters) actress.

Excellent brown sandals. Uncomplicated interweaving of shoes would be perfect combined with a simple casual-bow, so these sandals can be worn with both jeans and a merry dress with a floral print.

Laconic, but not devoid of elegance noble gray shoes will look great with a strict dress. It is better to wear shoes on a similar official events and celebrations.

Juicy pink love me and adore many other girls. It just so happened that all the shades of that color is a popular name among the fair sex. Shoes that color immediately catches the eye and attracts attention. Do not overdo it and match shoes pink with other bright colors in the image. Focus on shoes full color, and you will be happy.

Elegant shoes on a small heel. Convenient and beautiful!

I am indifferent to breathe wedges, so I like these shoes on Eve. Wedge a very good option for those who are tired to walk on his heels, but he wants to be always and everywhere at the height.

Needless Eve involved in sports, so the sneakers in her home collection of shoes too. Surely they are incredibly comfortable.

Pointy-toed boots ... Hmm ... Well, I do not like this tip on his boots and that's it. Though it is strange that the shoes with the cape I like.

Classics of the genre. Great color, very gentle and nice-looking. One "but" - on two toes, and not one rim (I do not know how this shovchik called correctly). I love shoes, but these seams are confused ...

Interesting shoes. The bright red bow has a "raisin».

Beautiful beautiful. I do not like only the material from which made heels. Something "under the tree," I see very often on cheap shoes.

Classic black shoes. It would be better if they were made of genuine leather and not suede.

All is good, but jeans are killed on the spot. How can you wear these shoes with jeans podvёrnutymi? By the way, Eve does nothing, because podvёrnuty visual bottoms make shorter legs.

Good shoes! A "rack" is the same as that of Victoria Beckham (not for nothing that they are good friends).

Feet is likely these shoes do not like (to put it in the abstract), but it looks good. I would not say great, but not bad. Color caught most.

Winter, cold ... These ugg boots is a good option for our harsh winters, the truth is that the severity of some recently weakened. The weather "whispers» ... :(

The next three pairs of shoes do not like me and you?

Tags

See also

New and interesting