Eva Pigford

It was said that she was too young to be a model. Among the top models of much smaller African-American representatives than Caucasians. In addition, it has too cocky character. It's about "Eva Diva" or Eva Pigford - the winner of the third season of "America's Next Top Model." After all, with this competition she began her career in the fashion business.

Height Eve is 169 cm. It is believed that for the top model is not enough. But Eve did not prevent the appearance or rather strained relations with the contestant to win and achieve his. Dark-skinned Eva Pigford was able to prove that there is a chance for many.

The contest began rapidly - namely, the right picture in a bathing suit. Eva has a great figure and a strong sporty look proud predator.

Advertise energy drink. Eve tried to jump on a trampoline as possible.

Eva advertises bags in the dance club. In my opinion, the position could be made more dynamic.

Great photo! At first glance you could not tell that both girls - Eva Pigford. It's great when the model knows how to transform.

This photo absolutely loved all the judges of the competition "America's Next Top Model." Shooting with this tarantula, which is terribly afraid of Eve. In the picture is not much that before the photoshoot she became hysterical. No tears - only confident serene look.

Kimono popular Japanese designer and the new cell phone model. All of this organically combined Eve.

Speed, motion, drive and courage. Wonderful Japanese photo shoot, which allowed Eve even closer to the finale.

Eva is very cheerful teenage model with enthusiasm. His optimism and a positive attitude, it shows in the pictures. In advertising lip gloss it simply inimitable.

Home "highlight" of Eve - it's her face. In the black-and-white photos usually immediately visible all the flaws, it is a very difficult genre of photography.

But the "color" model's face seems almost perfect. she is very boyish haircut.

Charming eyes. Bright Shawl very "refreshing" way. For African-American model Eve not large features. And its specific appearance can be used in different types of advertising.

In my opinion, the photo is far from successful. The legs look short and his face - expressionless. Janice Dickinson exactly would put "two". Nothing happens to all.

Eva - the perfect way to present to the youth sports or street clothes. Her trim figure it allows.

All the feelings and emotions of the camera is focused on the woman. The man seemed relegated to the back burner, but his presence helps this become a harmonious composition.

Eva Blond - a very unusual way. Sand shade that looks very impressive blouses with short blond hair.

Depending on what angle the camera will take any woman may seem high, as a model. In this photo thoughtful Eve is very elegant, but not different painful thinness, as in many models.

Excellent photocomposition. In the center of attention - the person and, of course, the eyes. Photography was built in a single light-gray scale. Playing with light in the literal and figurative senses.

In this photo the model lives up to its nickname - Eva Diva. It catches the eye quite strong hands. Here is another proof that appear in the modeling industry can not only figure girl with lace.

Eve was lucky enough to play in the magazine advertised fashion for the bride with a dark complexion. White really looks spectacular especially in combination with crystals.

It is felt that Eva huliganochka feels very comfortable in the clothes of street style. This courage is peculiar to her character.

Eva Diva may be this: elegant and casual chic. White and "black" orchid - so I called this picture.

Designers of jewelry pleasure preferred model Eva Pigford. After all, they say, she has a unique touch of honey skin, which goes well with gold.

Eve - a real little devil. That's what I really like it. It's a little brash, but at the same time, and very emotional. Very lively and expressive way.

If you need high-quality advertising jeans, then you - Eva Pigford!

This natural Eve - the proud winner. I liked the fact that there is clearly highlighted its origin - black curly hair, full lips. But it looks very juicy and bright.

Eva and Tyra - "find ten differences." Frankly, the competition "America's Next Top Model" no one believed, including myself. However, with each release Eve transformed. And now - it's very unpredictable and multifaceted way. I look and see - deservedly received the title!

Tags

See also

New and interesting