Attention to the so-called "problem areas"

Every woman tend to focus their attention on the so-called "problem areas" that irritate and cause nervous. What we incipient cellulite, it is not enough long legs, it is not particularly elastic fifth point, the breast too small ... real and pseudo deficiencies in each woman more than enough, but some famous women completely stop thinking about them, stubbornly praising its merits, because they really have something to be proud of.

So, what part of his body the stars love the most?

Eva Longoria, chest

Eva loves her breasts, even despite the fact that she had a rather modest size of the bust. And why breasts, if you are so gorgeous legs? That's what Eva talked about her favorite parts of the body: "I have a small breast size, but I am very happy. I know many owners of large size, and they all complain about the completeness and back problems. I live in his pleasure. " We can only praise Eve, as she assured us all that under the surgeon's knife will not fall ever.

Jessica Simpson, nose

Though Jessica boasts chic bust, it is not really worried about because it is not indifferent to its uneven spout, which considers the true dignity and even a twist. "Most of all I like my nose. And even a small knobble it does not spoil. Look what he's profile! It is unlikely that anyone has a nose like mine. He is a little flawed, so this unique and inimitable ».

Cameron Diaz, hands

I could not think that Cameron likes her own hands. So what-what, but not hands ... After all, Diaz great legs, eyes, smile, yes a lot more, but that boast strong hands would not every woman pay more attention to the waist and buttocks, rather than their own limbs. That's what Cameron said about his favorite part of the body: "With age, I completely got rid of complexes and learned, finally, to love yourself. What part of the body seems to me the most attractive? Of course, inflated hand, because I have always been not very athletic, but after training simply do not recognize their own hands, they become so strong ».

Jennifer Lopez, buttocks

Yes, all the crazy smart ass Jennifer Lopez, including herself. No wonder she has insured it for $ 300 million (a tidy sum for a round ass). "I've never been thin. I love your body and do not intend to torture yourself diets, especially I like my fifth point ».

Eva Mendes, feminine form

Eve did not single out any one part of the body, and immediately swung at everything - she loves herself entirely. Actress allocates own feminine form and considers that it is thanks to them that she looks so sexy. To be perfectly frank, the special feminine forms of Eve, I will not accept. "I know his worth. The only difficulty - shopping trips. I have a very feminine shape and properly picked up clothes can instantly turn me into a monster of beauty ».

America Ferrera, teeth (smile)

"Ugly Betty" fell in love all over the world thanks in part to the fact that she always felt comfortable in my body. However, the actress America Ferrera, who played in the popular series, has always loved your smile, not the body, and even insured it for $ 10 million.

Scarlett Johansson, chest

This actress is crazy about her ample breasts, which she is very proud of and that is afraid of "losing" throwing off the extra weight. Woody Allen's muse about their most attractive parts of the body says, "My breasts - these are my girls. I love sex scenes, and when your partner looks at my breasts, I always think - now it will be something to dream ».

Gwen Stefani, stomach (press)

This beauty and mother of two lovely boys are the envy of any 20-year-old girl as a soloist at the former No Doubt in the literal sense of the word "steel" press. She constantly watching their diet and engaged in the gym, so she had a press, is and will be. "A flat belly - my pride. I worked on a day and night to achieve such amazing results! ».

Beyoncé, sexy curves

The singer never shy about its appetizing figure, successfully stressing all its twists. The expression "Dried roach" is not exactly about it. "I can not imagine myself too thin, but do not allow yourself to spread. My natural form. They look sexy and do not shout about how much time I spent in the stuffy gym ».

Diane Kruger, legs

If Diane does not become an actress, she probably would have celebrated ballerina. "A knee injury, and you can forget about a career primo" just so happened to Diane. But it's worth noting that the actress studied ballet with two years and even brilliantly entered the Royal Ballet School. "I gave dancing ten years of his life. But now I can be proud of its strong and shapely legs ».

Kate Winslet, buttocks

Kate does not notice his own shortcomings, and pays much more attention to the merits, because it is easier to live with. "What's to hide the buttocks - it's always a problem. I have not met a single woman who would not critically assessed in the mirror each time before leaving the house. I was lucky, I learned to love this part of the body, and now I like to look at themselves with any party ».

Angelina Jolie lips

The most memorable part of the body of Angelina - it certainly lips. We understand it's not just us, but she did. "I know that many would kill for such lips as I have. I will not hide myself from them, I'm crazy. That's just sometimes I think that the lips have attracted too much attention ».

Fergie, legs

Sport beauty Fergie works hard on yourself to always look perfect. "Should I stop the rock press as I get a" beer "belly. The only part of the body that does not cause me trouble - my legs. I love them! ».

Kim Kardashian, curvy shape

Solidarity with Jennifer Lopez and Eva Mendes famous socialite Kim Kardashian. "I pyshechka and proud of it! Yes, I have, like all curvy girls have cellulite. But I'm working on them. My role models have always been, are and will be Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting