BET Awards 2012

As we saw off the 34th Moscow International Film Festival and dealt with how the French looked beautiful Catherine Deneuve on its closing, in Los Angeles handed out awards to the best dark-skinned celebrities. Ceremony BET Awards 2012 organized by TV channel Black Entertainment Television, hosted a party Beyonce ("Best R & B-singer"), Chris Brown ("Best R & B-singer"), Nikki Minaj ("The best hip-hop performer") Kanye West and Jay-Z, whose video for the song «Otis» became "Best Video of the Year."

Model and just a very beautiful woman Selita Ebanks, in my opinion, was one of the best at the ceremony BET Awards. Her dress in futuristic style of the fashion brand Falguni & Shane Peacock looks great! I really like the body, studded with crystals and beads of different colors, combined with transparent chiffon skirt. I know that the style of the dresses have long been frequent guests on the red carpet, but I can not help myself.

Kim Kardashian recently very pleased with our clothes delicate flowers. This time she chose ivory dress with long sleeves, which is very profitable emphasized its delicious forms. Is not it looks very impressive?

A rear view of a battling spot: open back with an interesting decor in the form of golden lightning - very original version of the trim. And, of course, the golden sandals to match.

But Kimco not become the only woman to which attracted the attention of the public in the evening - it has pressed Beyonce. Beauty singer appeared at the ceremony wearing a silk dress from the spring collection Stéphane Rolland Couture. This dress - a real mix of interesting design ideas: here the original perry color and unbanal cut and fancy tiered belt made of metal. It is a pity that we were not able to see Beyonce in this way on the red carpet - in the photo, where it is on the stage, she always holds the hem of her dress, and I would like to see it in all its glory and in freefall.

Singer Monica Brown went on the red carpet is not in a dress and trouser ensemble, consisting of shiny leggings and berry-colored satin jacket with geometric stitching and Basques on the back. Very interesting image that looks great!

Stage outfit Monica was just stunning. The dress from the collection of Alexander McQueen 2010 (latest collection, which worked on the designer himself) looked in the spotlight very effectively. Print simply stunning!

Former member of Destiny's Child Letoyu Luckett was hard to miss on the red carpet - its yellow evening dress with tulle skirt multilayer provide her public attention. In my opinion, the dress looks fine, though some fashion critics chorus insists that its color is "too yellow." Chicanery ?!

Tamar Braxton (for those who do not know, it is the younger sister of the once popular singer Toni Braxton and participant of the reality show "Family values ​​family Braxton" - an example of Kardashian contagious) decided to choose for the passage of the red carpet mini dress strapless with decoration in a strange black squiggles. It looks sloppy and obviously not intended to be a better way in the evening.

Another former lead singer Beyonce and colleague in the group «Destinys' Child» Michelle Williams appeared at a ceremony in bandage dress Herve Leger. Needless dress looks good, I like the color and finish of black lace, but I am of the opinion that these dresses look better on ladies with shapes on the same kind of skinny Michel lost all sense of dress.

I think that in the case of Nicky Minaj no comment. It is business as usual - the emphasis on pink lips, lashes, deep neckline and a curvy ass. The only good news is that its image is still suitable for everyday life, and that in the case of Nicky rarity.

Against the background of the rest of the image of the actress Kerry Washington looked very modest. Bustier Altuzarra, J. Mendel skirt and pointy pumps Chimmy Choo made, in general, a good ensemble, which can be accessed in the feast, and in the world.

Mariah Carey knows how to impress, and does so. The dress looks very nice, but I am embarrassed that the sweet-voiced singer often chooses outfits straight silhouette that do not play in her hand. The chest is too big, and the hip - narrow. Perhaps if Mariah tried to try on a dress with a dedicated waist, her delicious form would look perfect. But again - dress is very beautiful and the singer herself looks very fresh!

The winner of the third season of the show "America's Next Top Model" Eva Pigford came to the ceremony in a white dress, a style which was very similar to the dress Kim Kardashian. However, the way Eve did not it worse. Dress perfectly village on the figure, revealing a beautiful back, and the combination of colors in the image - a separate conversation. I really like the mix of white, turquoise and coral - and for the most part due to the fact that they look great on dark skin Eve.

Tags

See also

New and interesting