Collection of clothing

What did not find on the Internet! Here I am, digging in the network in search of the necessary information, unexpectedly stumbled upon it. Turns back in 1986, Apple created the notorious collection of clothes. For what purpose this was done is unknown, but the fact remains that at the time Apple has not only knew a lot about computers, but also created a fashion.

Apple Collection A collection included clothes for sports and recreation. Multi-colored sweatshirts, T-shirts and shorts with funny inscriptions «Apple» and rosy apples were intended not only for men and women, but also for children. The clothing line was also diluted with bright accessories - belts and baseball caps with the symbols of the brand.

For those who are scrolling through the post until the end, not seen in the collection of any black turtlenecks, I would say that Steve Jobs had no relation to the idea of ​​creating clothes because he was dismissed as head of the Macintosh in 1985 and worked at Apple until 1996 year. By the way, you can imagine Jobs in one of those merry sweatshirts? I do not have!

Should be considered as all models of clothes from Apple Collection 1986, I came to the conclusion that some of the things it is possible to wear now. For example, sweatshirt oversayz nice would look with jeans complete the image in the actual style of the 80's, colored shirt can be worn with a pencil skirt and belted strap, as in the photo below, and polo shirt - general fashion is timeless, relevant and pertinent always and everywhere. I do not think Apple clothes can now be found in widely available, but for the most ardent fans of the brand and for those who just liked any funny thing, the all-powerful e-bay to help.

Tags

See also

New and interesting