Cancellation world tour due to health

Queen shocking was forced to cancel his world tour due to a serious injury. As it turned out, Gaga suffered multiple inflammation of joints, which has developed as a result of injury during one of her speeches:

I prayed for healing, severe pain even hid from his team. I did not want to disappoint their amazing fans. However, after yesterday's concert I can not walk. I hope you can forgive me, because I can not forgive myself, I was devastated and sad.
First Gaga canceled a few shows in Detroit, Hamilton and Chicago, the dates of which were postponed for an indefinite period, but the next day she had to postpone the remaining 25 performances in different cities of the United States. The disease has taken a very serious turn, and the singer needed urgent surgery on his right hip. This was stated in an official statement manager "little monsters mother»:

After conducting a survey to determine the seriousness of the situation, it was found that Lady Gaga need surgery followed by a period of recovery. Unfortunately, because of this we are forced to cancel the rest of her tour. The money for the tickets will be refunded.

Let me remind you that the tour Born This Way Gaga kicked off in Seoul in April 2012 and was completed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, March 20.

Tags

See also

New and interesting