Popular songs The XX

July 23 in Moscow at the Crocus City Hall will happen one of the most important musical events of the summer without exaggeration. Come to us one of the most influential new musical group The XX. The band has already released two albums, which were highly appreciated by society.

This remarkable event, we offer you a list of the 10 most popular songs of The XX.

10 took the song «Stars». Pleasant and grim vocals. Quiet enveloping your whole nature of music - it's writing group. The song is incredibly delicate and beautiful.

«Stars»

9 place goes composition «Together». Music filled with anxiety and is forcing the pace. This composition is slightly departs from the familiar and recognizable handwriting of the group, but just a little. The composition has become very popular because of the film "The Great Gatsby", as the song «Together» is included in the official soundtrack.

«Together»

8 took the song «Infinity». Guitar and vocals, how little we need to be happy. Female and male voices come together, instead of playing all the strings melody, the sound of drums. A wonderful track.

«Infinity»

The song «Shelter» is ranked 7th. The development of musical themes in this song is very, very clearly visible. First female vocals and melody are sown in our souls anxiety, but then the chorus appears arbitrary smile and faith in a bright future is no longer leaves.

«Shelter»

This remarkable track even quail wonderful artist Birdy, who has turned an instrumental masterpiece.

«Shelter (cover Birdy)»

Incredibly soft track «VCR» 6 takes place in our ranking. Uncomplicated melody, perfect vocals - that's what fills the track from the album «XX», which went platinum, and in the opinion of the vast number of experts, has become the best album of 2009.

«VCR»

5th place goes to «Angels». This is the first track from their second album «Coexist». The album, which was one of the most anticipated albums of 2012, and who later became gold. Clip this composition gained 12 million online views.

«Angels»

4 took the song «Night time». The song is very accurately describes the group. About the team Medley Romy Croft (vocalist and guitarist) said: "We often feel very depressed people. Everyone seems that we should be terribly severe and almost cry. I can honestly say that we do not get to change this stereotype, and the new album must have the same sounds as if we obrydalis her writing. But you know what was going on - I always loved sad songs. I listen to them, even when I'm in a good mood. I do not know what it says. But no, we wept, when we recorded these songs. At least not all the time ».

«Night time»

The song «Crystalised» opens a conditional three winners. It is live music and dark lyrics, the present decoration. Lyrics drives depressed about his songs, Oliver Sim (bass guitarist and vocalist) said: "My mother reads the words of my songs and asked:" Son, I need for you to worry about? "Please, mom and everyone else, do not worry about me! I'm happy. I just feel better to sad music. All of my favorite songs completely heartbreaking ».

«Crystalised»

The song «Islands» ranked second. Very brisk rhythms, wonderful and beautiful melody filled with the composition. This song is a business card of the group. The video for the song on the Internet scored 15 million views.

«Islands»

Medley Romy Croft, talking to one correspondent, said: "I can not say that we will learn a lot on the street. Well, sometimes the taxi drivers say - oh, «Islands», I know, I know. Once we Oliver got into the car, the driver saw us and said, "When my son learns about this, he'll be happy." It was cute".
Also, this song sung global star Shakira:

«Islands (cover Shakira)»

And the first place in the ranking composition «Intro». Simple song became the most popular in the group. It can be seen as a start to many commercials on the Internet, the composition became so popular that online videos have duration of 10 hours, where only this track. And the views from each such roller reach the mark of 3 million plays.

«Into (10 hours)»

Go to last roller have a comment "I forced my father to love The XX». The music of this group for everyone. Despite the fact that it is absolutely not dance, the site where the guys come filled to capacity. Moscow is likely no exception.

Select the 10 most popular songs of the group it was very difficult. There are groups that have one or two good tracks, and then the song of inferior quality, but it's not The XX.

All of their albums are incredibly dense, and there is no difference in quality. Each composition group worthy of first place, it makes the band The XX the most influential group of young new decade. But the guys was not yet 25.

Tags

See also

New and interesting