- Lettuce - 50 g
- Spinach - 50 g
- Boiled eggs - 8 pcs
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs
- Slices of bacon - 16 pcs
- Green peas 200 g
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 tablespoon
- Sour cream - 1/2 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tsp
1. Green finely chop with a knife.
2. We spread it in a deep container and mix with salt.
3. We cut the eggs. Then finely chop the bacon.
4. Take a deep container and one lay greens. Then add the eggs and bacon on top. Garlic cut into large pieces and spread on top of the bacon.
5. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
6. Lay the next layer.
7. Slice the green onions in small rings.
8. Top with grated cheese and green peas.
9. Charging lay on top of vegetables. Salad is ready.