- Sugar - 3 tablespoons
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- A mixture of hot chocolate - 3 tablespoons
- Semisweet chocolate chips - 1/3 cup
- Pieces of white chocolate - 1/3 cup
- Condensed milk - 350 gr
- Ice - 4 cups
- Whipped cream - to taste
- Mini marshmallows - optional
- Mini chocolate chips - for garnish
1) Mix and heat the mixture in a water bath of hot chocolate, sugar and oil.
2) Mix until a homogenous mass.
3) Add white and brown chocolate chips.
4) When the chocolate begins to melt, add 1/2 cup of condensed milk. Cool.
5) Add the chocolate mixture of condensed milk and ice.
6) Mix all ingredients in a blender.
Serve with whipped cream, mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.