1.5kg beef brisket
200ml dry white table wine
3 sprigs rosemary
40ml olive oil
3 garlic cloves
60g black olives, pitted
1 tsp salt
1. The meat cut into large pieces, about 3x4 cm.
2. Soak the meat in a white wine and rosemary marinated it for 1 hour.
3. Marinade merge, but rosemary leave in meat, meat dry. Over high heat in a frying pan heat the oil and add the meat. Intensive stirring fry it from all sides. Frying pan should be deep enough to comfortably be stirred.
4. Bring to a boil 2 liters of water in a pan, throw back for 2-3 minutes tomatoes and get them. Clear tomatoes peeled and rub them on a grater or chop the blender.
5. Crush the tomatoes garlic, finely chopped basil, add the olives, pitted and cut in half the thyme.
6. Pour the sauce into the meat, salt to taste and simmer for about 30-40 minutes, until tender.