Chicken fillet - 500 g
Tomatoes - 2-3 pcs.
Sweet pepper - 2-3 pcs.
Carrots - 2-3 pcs.
Corn (canned, frozen, fresh - to taste) - 350 g
Red beans (canned, frozen, fresh - to taste) - 350 g
Onions - 2 pcs.
Dried tomato powder
1 onion cut into half rings and put on a heated pan, greased with vegetable oil. Slightly fry on low heat.
2. Carrots cut into cubes and add to the onions.
3. Peppers remove seeds, cut chetvertkoltsami add to saute vegetables.
4. Cut tomatoes into chetvertkoltsami add to saute vegetables
5. To add the vegetables corn (if using canned, you must first be drained).
6. To add the vegetables red beans (if using canned, you must first be drained). At this stage it is necessary to salt the dish and add the spices (I put half a teaspoon of cinnamon, dried garlic, dried peppers, dried tomato and ground about a third of a teaspoon of chili pepper).
7. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized pieces and add to the vegetables. Mix thoroughly to chicken "drowned" in the vegetable sauce. Thereafter extinguish dish for about 10 minutes.