- 200 gr. Cheese durum
- Bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 120 gr. butter
- 1-2 loaf French or Italian bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the grated cheese and chopped green onions. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, mix well. In a separate small bowl, mix the softened butter and chopped garlic until smooth. Add butter mixture to the cheese mixture.
2. Preheat the oven. Bread cut in half horizontally, put vniz.Raspredelit crust cheese mixture on the bread. Bake in well-heated dugovke afterformation bread golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Get and let stand for 5 minutes, until cool enough. Slice the bread with a sharp knife.