Grandmother veteran V.O.V. she is already 89 years old !!! But she is not asking for alms, and buys yarn and knitting scarves that she then sells from morning to evening every day

Dear guys, guys ... all the girls who are currently reading these words ... I want to tell you a istoriyu.Na Belorusskaya metro station Ring at the exit to the city on the bench, you can always see the grandmother, at first glance, nothing inconspicuous unless some bright knitted handkerchiefs she prodaёt.No actually behind this banal situation lies another human deep sudba.Babushka veteran V.O.V. she is already 89 !!! years but she is not asking for alms, and buys herself a thread and knitting scarves which are then sold from morning to evening every den.V 17 years she lost her hearing when blew steam which floated the Nazis, for the sake of the motherland, the people and peace in our country ... and then the conditions under which now runs her life brings pain and horror! I ask everyone who has a heart and a sense of gratitude in my heart for life has given us now, to assist in helping this cheloveku.Kupit handkerchief to help financially, or just to say hello and say thank you! I wish to thank everyone in advance for your response and please post on their pages, the good must be limitless!

Tags

See also

New and interesting