1 piece chicken
Oranges 2 pieces
Flower honey 4 tablespoons
Grated ginger 40 g
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Spices to taste
Large salt to taste
Ground red pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel the oranges peeled cut into slices.
3. Good dry the chicken and rub butter with salt and pepper. Put on a baking breast side down, spread out around the orange slices and cook for 40 minutes.
4. Mix the juice of 1/4 orange, honey, spices and ginger. Turn the chicken breast side up and brush with a mixture of densely.
5. Bake in the oven for about an hour, pouring juice from the pan, until golden brown.