What you need to know in order to attract money

1. Zapisatshite 10 things that scare you in relation to finance. That is what you are concerned about financial matters? What do you fear about money?
For example, it may be a belief: what if I did not have enough money to pay the loan; Suddenly I can not save money to go on vacation in the summer.
Why is this so important? The fact is, rich people do not focus on the fact that they want to avoid, and on what want to come. In the same there is a feature of our human brain, if we think about how to avoid any unpleasant financial situation, in fact, we attract this event in our life, and vice versa, if we set ourselves what that specific financial goal, our brain begins to attract the right information, the right people to help us achieve these financial goals.

2. Choose three - five items that eat up 80 percent of your energy that you are experiencing the most and redo it in a positive formulation: that is, if you say that I am worried about is that I can not save money for a summer vacation, Reframe it is something like this:
 - How can I make money on it, to spend summer vacation?
 - Where can I get the money?
 - What do I need to do to realize their desire and so on.
Always modify it to a positive formulation, in order for your brain to help you find what you are missing.
That is, redo worries and doubts in a positive formulation: How can I accomplish this?

If you ask yourself the right questions, then your brain will look for the right decisions, and vice versa if you are constantly asking yourself: why do I so bad, why I do not have money, then your brain will find an excuse for it, why you really do not obtained?

It is this ability to distinguish successful people - the ability to ask yourself the right questions? Therefore advice is regularly when you encounter a problem - pereformuliruete your questions on how to solve the problem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting